Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 6:30:17 PM EDT
does anyone know of a dealer in new jersey that has DS Arms products?

be well
Maxwell
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:35:07 AM EDT
[#1]
The only places I could think of is Harry's Army Navy and Sportsman Center, both in the Bordentown area.  Also, Rays Sport Shop up north on rte. 22.

Even if these places don't have what you're looking for they should certainly be able to order it for you or transfer  a firearm.  These are the biggest gunshops in NJ.  I've bought from all of them.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:10:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Any FFL can buy from DSA.  Just need to send in a copy of their license.  Even a Gunsmith can send in their FFL copy and buy direct.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Why not try our own PK90 right here on the forum.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why not try our own PK90 right here on the forum.

I'm pretty sure he told me they already have his FFL on file when I asked about getting a receiver from DSA. Still haven't built that StG-58 kit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:33:20 AM EDT
[#5]
PK90 did the transfer of a receiver I bought from DSA.  He is great to work with.  The whole deal went smooth as silk.

John
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I definitely recommend PK90 as well. I think he's about a 200 mile round trip from my place, but well worth it. All the dealers around here seem to make things unnecessarily difficult. I think Ammoman is close by too. I wish I lived in South Jersey.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I definitely recommend PK90 as well. I think he's about a 200 mile round trip from my place, but well worth it. All the dealers around here seem to make things unnecessarily difficult. I think Ammoman is close by too. I wish I lived in South Jersey.

Where is he located?  I need a reliable no BS FFL.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:37:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is he located?  I need a reliable no BS FFL.

Winslow Twp/Camden or Atlantic County area somewhere
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#9]
i called rays today and told the person that answered in the gun section what i wanted. he said it is not legal in the state of new jersey. to that i said, it is legal please check again. he said ok. when he came back to me after checking to see if i was correct, his response was,  "we don't want to have anything to do with that kind of gun and we don't believe in stocking many of the bushmasters any more."

when i called ds arms, they said the last time harry's ordered a gun from them was last march!

since there is no stocking dealer i'll just use my local FFL.

thanks for your input

be well
maxwell
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top