Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2012 9:16:22 PM EDT
Hi everyone! Should I assume that DNR ranges (specifically Yankee Springs) are off limits during hunting season? Its been awhile since I have shot my AR and it looks like a nice day tomorrow. I wouldn't mind doing a bit of shooting

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:25:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I shot sporting clays at Bald Mountain (Detroit burbs) on Saturday. I think they are all open.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Bald Mountain isn't technically a DNR range. But all of the ranges, DNR or not, are operating on their normal schedules are as far as I'm aware. The actual DNR ranges may be closed on Mondays though since they're open on the weekends.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks gentlemen. After talking to a few more people, I think ill play it safe and just avoid the areas for the time being. Maybe ill invest in a South Kent membership or something
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, Rose Lake is definitely still open if you fancy a drive to Lansing, and that's it's own complex, I mean it's on state land, but, its fenced off, has its own lot, covered benches etc, and they welcome you year round :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top