Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 3:08:57 PM EDT
The Fullerton DMV office is currently undergoing renovation and is open for License Renewals and certain other license transactions only.  So if you have a License transaction that can be done without an in-vehicle test  get an appointment there.  You might even be able to do walk-ins.

I had a 2:10 appointment, got there about 2:14 and was through and out the door by 2:28.  Wowza

Didn't look like there were many in any of the lines.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
once i made a appointment at the fullerton dmv office and i waited two hours before they called me... walk in's line was moving faster than the appointments. lol!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Did they spell everything correctly and use proper grammar?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Did they spell everything correctly and use proper grammar?

The people or the paperwork?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:31:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Fortunately I have been able to renew my license the last several times via mail.  I'm set to expire in  a few months and am hoping i can do it that way again.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fortunately I have been able to renew my license the last several times via mail.  I'm set to expire in  a few months and am hoping i can do it that way again.

So did I, the last two times. Don't know how many are possible anymore.  I made 3 by mail  from 76 to 88.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So did I, the last two times. Don't know how many are possible anymore.  I made 3 by mail  from 76 to 88.

word on the street is that you can renew by mail twice in a row. now, none of these sources are legally credible, though......
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:10:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Just renewed mine by mail last year and in the "hey, time to renew your license early" letter they sent me it said you can renew by mail a total of two times in a row. So if this is number three, get ready to go in.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#9]
mine was basically could I read the form, sign it, look at the eyechart, thumbprint, take a new pic and out the door.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top