Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/4/2005 3:08:57 PM EDT
The Fullerton DMV office is currently undergoing renovation and is open for License Renewals and certain other license transactions only. So if you have a License transaction that can be done without an in-vehicle test get an appointment there. You might even be able to do walk-ins.

I had a 2:10 appointment, got there about 2:14 and was through and out the door by 2:28. Wowza

Didn't look like there were many in any of the lines.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:35:04 PM EDT
once i made a appointment at the fullerton dmv office and i waited two hours before they called me... walk in's line was moving faster than the appointments. lol!!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:08:46 PM EDT
Did they spell everything correctly and use proper grammar?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:13:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Pthfndr:
Did they spell everything correctly and use proper grammar?

The people or the paperwork?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:27:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:31:12 PM EDT
Fortunately I have been able to renew my license the last several times via mail. I'm set to expire in a few months and am hoping i can do it that way again.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:59:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AR15fan:
Fortunately I have been able to renew my license the last several times via mail. I'm set to expire in a few months and am hoping i can do it that way again.

So did I, the last two times. Don't know how many are possible anymore. I made 3 by mail from 76 to 88.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:06:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PaDanby:

Originally Posted By AR15fan:

So did I, the last two times. Don't know how many are possible anymore. I made 3 by mail from 76 to 88.

word on the street is that you can renew by mail twice in a row. now, none of these sources are legally credible, though......
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:10:00 AM EDT
Just renewed mine by mail last year and in the "hey, time to renew your license early" letter they sent me it said you can renew by mail a total of two times in a row. So if this is number three, get ready to go in.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:05:21 PM EDT
mine was basically could I read the form, sign it, look at the eyechart, thumbprint, take a new pic and out the door.
Top Top