Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:22:40 PM EDT
I see this sign off of I-30 heading east from downtown all the time. Is this place a "house of ill repute" or something?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:31:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  They were just busted and although they couldn't get most of the girls for prostitution (that requires a solicitation for sex), they did arrest them for massaging without a license, or something similar...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I see this sign off of I-30 heading east from downtown all the time. Is this place a "house of ill repute" or something?

Ever hear the phrase, "Don't go looking for trouble"?

There was also a homicide there last year.  Believed to be a robbery.   There are many legal  reputable theraputic massage establishments in DFW.  If you're trying to get nooky, there are better places than that....the entire continent of Europe.

mm

Edited to remove extra vowels.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was also a homicide there last year.  Believed to be a robbery.   There are many legal  reputable theraputic massage establishments in DFW.  If you're trying to get nooky, there are better places than that....the entire continent of Europe.

mm

Actually, I was just amazed that a whorehouse was advertising with a billboard on the freeway.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

mm

Actually, I was just amazed that a whorehouse was advertising with a billboard on the freeway.

Sure ya were
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:52:02 AM EDT
[#5]
That place runs ads on the radio too.  They say they offer "non-therapeutic" massage.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:39:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Use to drive by that place on my way to work every day.  I was always amazed that the same customer's cars were there.  One guy's big red 4X4 Dodge Ram was there at least 3-4 times a week...
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#7]
yep.. they are all over the radio...

if they did get raided its ther own fault...

how many "massage" places do you see in certain parts of town?   quite a few.. actaully more then a few... a damn lot...

how long have they been there?  most have been there for YEARS...    

why have they been there for years and been left alone?  cause they didnt take out ads on the freeway and radio...

talk about shooting yourself in the foot < by advertising in the main stream media . >

while we are on the subject...   whats the real reason all these whorehouses have been able to be open for years?

TX LEO's   are yall told to just leave em alone?

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That place runs ads on the radio too.  They say they offer "non-therapeutic" massage.  

I've heard those ads too. I guess it all depends on your definition of "non-therapeutic"
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That place runs ads on the radio too.  They say they offer "non-therapeutic" massage.  hr

Apparently they have a special right now. Buy 4, get the 5th one free.

I heard this on the radio.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Well why don't 4 of you go and i can get "a free one"........
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Hell, on second thought, just go by and invite a few to Octoberblast, ya now how it gets after a lond day of rifle practice, all tensed up and all.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

TX LEO's   are yall told to just leave em alone?

This happened a few weeks back:  www.nbc5i.com/news/4846026/detail.html

I think the problem is that in order to make a prostitution case, you have to have a girl solicit you for sex.  It's difficult for undercover officers to get more than one girl at a time to do that.  And the owner will always deny knowledge of such lewd behavior occurring in their establishment.  So, arresting one girl at a time is not an efficient way to shut down a bunch of whorehouses...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top