Happy now ya crybabies
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Ever get up towards Everett?

And IBTL.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:58:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Don't really know where to post this, but here goes.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:03:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Rats, I missed this!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya didn't miss anything.  I didn't know if I could post something for sale to just locals on this forum or not.  Instead of someone emailing me, or posting that I should post this in the EE, my post was molested.  The internet is full of asses but it seems like the biggest ones are in your backyard.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:34:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ya didn't miss anything.  I didn't know if I could post something for sale to just locals on this forum or not.  Instead of someone emailing me, or posting that I should post this in the EE, my post was molested.  The internet is full of asses but it seems like the biggest ones are in your backyard.

Tell me about it [wink]

Trading Post just put washington only in the title.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hmmm, I asked if you ever make it up towards Everett. Some might construe that as a prelude to an offer, not a molestation of their post.

In your defense, there is no ammunition specific forum in the equipment exchange so to a small degree I can appreciate the confusion. But there are ammo ads in the AR15 accessories forum. I would think that someone who has had a presence here for nearly 4 years would know by now that for sale ads are verbotten anywhere but the equipment exchange.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#7]
AWOB!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:05:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
AWOB!

Is that how you go Honky Tonken ?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
AWOB!

Is that how you go Honky Tonken ?

IBTL - he used the WORD!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You going to ban half of every red neck coutry song ever written ?

I grew up eating at the same table as nazi killers, don't care much for America haters.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You going to ban half of every red neck coutry song ever written ?

I grew up eating at the same table as nazi killers, don't care much for America haters.

How about guests who shit on the on the living room floor try to creatively challenge the authority of the homeowner?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How about guests who shit on the on the living room floor try to creatively challenge the authority of the homeowner?

There is a difference between Americana and a deliberate attempt to cause strife, lighten up francis.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is a difference between Americana and a deliberate attempt to cause strife, lighten up francis.

With all the ruckus the word you chose to work into a response has caused, I'm sure it's not appreciated by some. Doesn't bother me personally, but's it like calling someone niggardly in the midst of discussion about being asked to refrain from racial slurs. Just pouring gas on the fire. But I'm sure you're already quite well aware of that,
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like it is necessary to explain .

What made modern civilization possible is language, the better the language the better the communication and knowledge that goes with it, each citizen that raises his or her vocabulary and ability to communicate raises the quality of life in that nation and culture, it is a immortal thing that lives in the heart of the people that binds them together and makes them stronger.

Deconstructing  a language is a sure way to deconstruct a nation, take good words like gay that mean happy and change the meaning to sodomite, take evil words like wicked and change it to mean good, that process is known as psycopolitics and destorys nations.

This is America, we speak english and words like honky tonk are good words that describe something good about America, sure you could use words like caberet but it doesn't have the same association as a cowboy and his girl going honky tonken.

America has a American language and a American culture, it isa good culture do not ruin it by desconstructing the language to mean something other than what it has always meant.

I have no idea what epithet _onk is supposed to stand for, nor do I know what awob stands for, i google it but came up with "angels with out borders" so as you can see unless an concerted efoort is made to maintain the language and culture, America will become another collection of warring tribes easily destroyed from without because it has already been destroyed from within.

Patrick Henry [3 J. Elliot, Debates in the Several State Conventions 45, 2d ed. Philadelphia, 1836]:
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#15]
IBTL nazis? If you wanted it locked, you shoulda just left the origional post stand. JAFO woulda been here lickety split.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top