Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 1:22:38 PM EDT
Spent last night  cutiing up a front quarter of a nice two point, steak and eggs tonight! I'm in heaven.....    
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]

did I miss opening day of Deer Season?
Nope....I guess not.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm having a spotted owl and California condor BBQ tonight. Anybody from the Sierra Club coming?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Get it with a Volvo?

NOPE! I have a stinky car

bow and arrow east of the mountains. Legal
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm having a spotted owl and California condor BBQ tonight. Anybody from the Sierra Club coming?

Like my Dad says  "Don't eat anything that eats with its pecker"
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#7]
All right, I thought it was 3 pt min. or antlerless...

I gotta go find my regs for this season.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:25:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Ya need any help with that back strap or tenderloin let me know.  I have a boy with a hollow leg.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All right, I thought it was 3 pt min. or antlerless...

I gotta go find my regs for this season.

if you follow the rules.......................

I didn't get it a friend did bow and it is legal. They were using the headlights on the truck to gut it out and their battery went dead a game warden had to help them out.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#11]
 Cool, I'm on vacation for the next two weeks. I'll be leaving to go stick an Elk on Mon.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:29:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Cboyer good luck!

Oh man I hate to brag. {no I don't} this deer is sooooo tender it melts in your mouth !  A lot of garlic little salt a lot of pepper Yummmmmy!!!!!!  Can't wait to go this fall to get my own.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:41:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Cboyer good luck!

Oh man I hate to brag. {no I don't} this deer is sooooo tender it melts in your mouth !  A lot of garlic little salt a lot of pepper Yummmmmy!!!!!!  Can't wait to go this fall to get my own.

Careful I may show for dinner.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:54:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cboyer good luck!

Careful!  Hell Im me the addy I'd love some of that!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cboyer good luck!

AAAAAW! so sad you missed it! Stew next week              
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top