Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/9/2004 10:03:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/9/2004 10:05:15 PM EST by sixgunsblazing]
Anyone catch King5 news at about 2315 hours?
typical AWB orgy of doom, Kerlikowske
bitching about streets filled with weapons, ect ect ect.
Then the final word from Lori Matzikawa was that the sunset has nothing to do with the Brady Bill, which outlaws full automatic machine guns. !
WTF???

They are either huge dumbasses or think we are...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:54:26 PM EST
They are the same people who are afraid to add air pressure to their tires. Does it shock you that "guns" scare them as well?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:12:09 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 11:13:13 AM EST by waltere]
I like the bit re tires and air pressure... sad, but most probably true too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:50:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 1:52:27 PM EST by bigern]

Originally Posted By sixgunsblazing:
Anyone catch King5 news at about 2315 hours?
typical AWB orgy of doom, Kerlikowske
bitching about streets filled with weapons, ect ect ect.
Then the final word from Lori Matzikawa was that the sunset has nothing to do with the Brady Bill, which outlaws full automatic machine guns. !
WTF???

They are either huge dumbasses or think we are...

I guess I have a reputation. At work everyone is coming up to me congratulating me on being able to buy a machine gun on Monday. Wish it was true.

I've just taken it as another teaching opportunity. I gave them the pinstripe on a camaro ban analogy.

edited to add I passed the testing for Edmonds P.D. today through public safety testing.com
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:10:04 PM EST
Buy a machine gun? Hell man I was just planning on heading out in front of the office with a rake and raking a bunch into a big pile to throw in my truck. I'm right down town Tacoma too so I should get some goodens.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:36:55 AM EST
It's pathetic that they can't be bothered to do 5 minutes of research on their stories.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:59:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By Terrato:
It's pathetic that they can't be bothered to do 5 minutes of research on their stories.

When ever I write or call them about BS stories, I throw the gotcha in that if they are going to be that wrong all of the time hey should give up reporting and become the weatherman.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:28:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:37:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By SuperChicken:
Komo4 or King5 fucked up their reporting earlier tonight too. I dont remember which station, had some asian lady as the news anchor. She said the features banned can turn an average shooter in a professional marksman... and a bunch of other stupid stuff including soemthing on fullauto being legal again.

You know what scares me most? Imagine this is a subject we all know about and know how WRONG these morons are. Now imagine stuff we watch/read news for... I'm giving up watching TV or reading news... by the way... should we believe there's a hurricane called Ivan somewhere?

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:09:17 PM EST
Saw it. Anyone see how the Mayor McCheese/Greg "The Pickle" Nichols/RINO-man chimed in: "This [AWB] isn't over!" I swear, after watching him stand by his man (Kerlikowski) after the entire force voted no-confidence, I swear they must be best butt-buds. Something's not right.

Glad I don't pay taxes in that city.
Top Top