Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 9:43:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you cut the "bridge" to install a ramped bull barrel?  How about tightening the slide-to-frame fit?  How about installing "high-ride" beavertail grip safeties?  How about "low-mounting" Bomar rear sights and cutting dovetails into the slide for drovetail front sights?  As as bargain alternative to finely checkering the frontstrap, consider offering a "stipple" job.

I've got a couple of Colt Delta Elite 10mm pistols that need a lot of TLC after years of abuse by other "gunsmiths", including myself.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:08:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Does my vote count??? I voted for the Complete custom builds from things like Caspian and STI frames and parts..... Of course I would be doing some of those sooooooo ........
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear that you can do some 1911 work.  I dropped you a IM.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#7]

LOL.  Did you smear oil all over the frame before you took that pic?  It looks strange.  Have you shot it yet?

I have not oiled or shot it yet. I think some of the glare is where you lightly sprayed oil to lubricate it. That was the best of about twelve pictures. The rest is the finish refracting the light of the camera flash. I now own an evil stealth pistol that is invisible to radar. he
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top