Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/15/2010 4:32:55 AM EDT
I have had a supertuck for my XD40 for a few years now. I love the holster and it has held up well.

The other day one of the belt clips broke......I emailed them on Sunday night and had a reply Monday morning to send them my address.

New clips showed up yesterday in the mail!

I will continue to shop with a company like this! Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:01:47 AM EDT
Good company! I love my holsters!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:27:22 AM EDT
They do a great job, but the prices have started to creep up it appears since my first order from them. But since as far as I can tell I will never need another holster again unless if I change guns I have no problem paying that price.

Side note: On the supertuck, I ordered it before they offered a combat cut (or I didn't see it). Recently I got sick of not being able to draw to a firing grip (had to adjust my grip significantly after drawing) I did a bit of modification with a razor, its nearly perfect now. The most comfortable holster i have ever had the pleasure of wearing, and when I draw I have a great grip as soon as the muzzle clears.
It also had the added benefit of making it less obvious when my love handle (read: roll) pushed out the top leather portion of the holster into my shirt if the holster was empty. I recently started carrying with a Crossbreed belt with velcro backer and v-clips, the combination is great as it prevents the holster from migrating along by belt (really says right where you want it), but it makes it difficult to take the holster on and off with out undoing your belt (its not going to happen in your car). Since I am a full time college student and work in a hospital (two places I can not carry) I have started leaving my holster on and securing my gun in the car. No more odd bulge under my shirt that looked more like a gun that the gun did in the holster since cutting things down
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:29:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:35:23 PM EDT
I had the same problem, but for Eric and others who do not know. The original clips were plastic. So one of mine snapped also when removing the holster one day not to long ago. Called and they sent new metal clips that are the standard clips now. I love my supper tuck also. I love how the leather runs up the length of the slide so none of the gun rubs against my bulge or as others call it, my tire.
I haven't actually tried it yet where I would tuck my shirt in. But it does a good job while I am wearing my shirt out. I highly recommend this holster and on the plus side they are hommies from MO.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:46:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Max-Paul:
I had the same problem, but for Eric and others who do not know. The original clips were plastic. So one of mine snapped also when removing the holster one day not to long ago. Called and they sent new metal clips that are the standard clips now. I love my supper tuck also. I love how the leather runs up the length of the slide so none of the gun rubs against my bulge or as others call it, my tire.
I haven't actually tried it yet where I would tuck my shirt in. But it does a good job while I am wearing my shirt out. I highly recommend this holster and on the plus side they are hommies from MO.

The ST works well tucked. heavier weight shirts work well (pay attention when buying a dress shirt), and a undershirt seems to help for me just because of the way it changes the hang of the shirt.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:19:55 PM EDT
thanks Noaccount for the info. Will have to give it a try as the weather cools off.
Top Top