Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 3:58:08 AM EDT
I watched KMOV (Stl) TV last night at 10:00 PM and the headline caught my attenion, Then the braodcaster (Mike Connors)  says Monday the assualt rifle ban will be lifted and George Bush will be allowing crime to go up !  Now it's one thing report NEWs (facts!) and totally another for opinions and conjecture I am really PO'd at that station.  The only good thing was they did not call them full auto right off the bat but the implication was there.  Also had some meally voiced ER nurse partically crying and stating  the ER room will be busier. And of course a gun shop owner on our side but poory shown, they were more interested in showing him hold up evil merchandise.

Just case and point guys don't count your flash suppersors yet!  The liberal media has begun their full court press.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:06:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, that doesn't surprise me to hear that to be honest with you.  There'll be another ban attempted I am certain of it.  Hopefully, any future attempt at a ban will fail but I'll try to get as much hardware purchased between now and then as I possibly can just in case.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Conners and the rest of the media need to practice journalistic ethic. You'd think they were trained by the old KGB. Anyway, we won a victory and the libs are PISSED, and like the  slithering, deceitful snakes they are, will be ready to strike again but with alot more venom than ever before. So I hope we can keep electing/reelecting our PATRIOTIC FRIENDS. Best defense is UNRELENTING OFFENSE!!! Next sunset should be for Kerry.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:23:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top