Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2003 5:01:17 AM EDT
Curious if anyone was keeping up with the manhunt around bristow/kellyville area.
Link Posted: 10/25/2003 11:30:31 AM EDT
[#1]
The last I heard, Eizember had been tracked down to the Stroud/Davenport area where he'd broken into someone's house and stolen some clothes and a gun. The boob tube keeps showing some well-armed cops carrying MP5s, UMPs, M4s, etc. I think he's hiding with Saddam and Osama.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I was there for 5 days working as one of those well armed guys. Some think he is still there. We chased ghosts all night after the FLIR had some hits but nothing found. I think he is gone but not to the west. They had a car theft in Slick and if I were trying to get away I would go that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top