Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2003 2:01:21 PM EDT
Anyone know of any vendors that usually attend the claude hall shows that may sell 7.62x39 uppers?  I would like to try to pick one up this weekend but I cant find any of my biz cards from past shows.  There is a guy from Utah that is usually there that always has a good selection.  I would like to contact them prior to the show before I waste my time and money on this one.

Thanks for any help.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
SARA, with AMERCIAN SPIRIT ARMS, They should have them.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget to get a few more bolt and carriers too as they break alot.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yeah, and this lady knows her stuff!  I dealt with her at the last Cashman show.  She knows every knook and cranny of the AR line.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah, and this lady knows her stuff!  I dealt with her at the last Cashman show.  She knows every knook and cranny of the AR line.

I think her dad is the owner.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Already checked, out of stock.

I had fedex call back a cashiers check yesterday because it turned out the guy I was buying it from had a BAD rep.  Literally called the guy in the truck after it left the depot!  Good price but I don't need that kind of shit in my life right now.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top