Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 4:59:08 PM EDT
What a bunch of freaking cowards we have in janesville. Sick and freaking tired of some asshats egging my truck every other month. This time one was in the center of the windshield and the center of the rear window of my cap. Someone gots a problem with me? Come and tell it to my face and quit being a freaking pussy. Or are ya too chicken because you know you'd get seriously f-ed up if you did.

BTW if the popo catches you, I will be going after you for repainting the truck. Amazing how much some black paints can run per quart & my truck probably would use 1.5 gal easily (I like a nice black pearl that runs about $175/qt) and my time repainting (wont let any shop do it) it will be charged at a serious premium so expect at least $10000 restitution.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, that sucks!!!  I hope you catch those bastards and hang them in a tree by their balls!!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have a ex-wife or girl friend they can be like that ya know.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:02:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Why do you think they are doing it? Do you have any NRA or pro-gun stickers on the truck or anything else that you think might make people want to target you?

Or do you think it's something personal they have against you?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:48:12 PM EDT
[#4]
No stickers other than my racing ones.

Neighbors newer mustang (last body style) got nailed just down the road also. Other neighbor had his work truck nailed last month. Its more likely some dumbass kids who will find out what pain is all about sooner or later.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:55:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, I'll stop, I promise.  Please don't call the cops.  I'll even throw a few cans of black Krylon in the back of your truck next time I drive by.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Sorry, I'll stop, I promise.  Please don't call the cops.  I'll even throw a few cans of black Krylon in the back of your truck next time I drive by.

Beat me to it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#7]
get a trunk monkey
Trunk Monkey Security
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
get a trunk monkey
Trunk Monkey Security

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top