Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2003 7:40:39 AM EDT
  I'm done here Jackgun can be a A-hole to someone else I'm done with this LATER.......  
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 10:04:47 AM EDT
[#1]
sounds like fun..but we are men it doesnt matter if its cold out...
btw i can bring the tent agin and grill..
sounds good to me
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 10:13:06 AM EDT
[#2]
 I'm outa here sorry tattoo I'm not whinning but I'm not putting up with a bunch of BS from another member so jackgun can put this shoot together HAVE FUN.....COUNT ME OUT      
Link Posted: 9/6/2003 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey numb nuts!

It was cold last time and it didn't bother anyone!

What are going to help out with, what are you going to do bring your gun and some ammo like you do when we turkey hunt and camp ? Did your mom(wife) say it was ok for you to go or is she out of town or the country that weekend.

You probably will be pissed and I know you will have a need to bash me but you know it's the truth so go for it dickweed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey numb nuts!

It was cold last time and it didn't bother anyone!

What are going to help out with, what are you going to do bring your gun and some ammo like you do when we turkey hunt and camp ? Did your mom(wife) say it was ok for you to go or is she out of town or the country that weekend.

You probably will be pissed and I know you will have a need to bash me but you know it's the truth so go for it dickweed.

Was that really needed?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#5]
And here I am at the Hometown forum trying to see how many of my brother gun owners will be at the CCW Rally on Tuesday.  What do I see instead?  A bunch of weird infighting.  

What's the story guys?

I'd probably meet you at Blanchardville.  That is, as long as I didn't think there would be a friggin fist fight.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#6]
hey jackgun, what's your sig line say?  i can't read all too well..appears you can't either.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#7]
wha wha wha No one can take a little joking around, boy a little thin skinned or what! lets all get along, uh!
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#8]
WTF i leave for a little wile and you gotta start that...man chill out
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top