Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/15/2004 2:26:54 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:37:07 PM EST
I agree. I have a good feeling about the Presidential election this year in NJ. I think GWB will win our state and maybe turn the tide against the Democrats once and for all here.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 2:47:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:22:07 PM EST
And now a very special word from the New Jersey Democratic Labor Union Association...

Good evening. We here at the New Jersey Democratic Labor Union Association anticipate a heated Presidential election season in the Garden State. We feel that it is important that all points of veiw be honored, and that we celebrate diversity.

Recently, our wang loving Governor has caused quite a ruckus, but rest assured, the NJDLUA will take care of his ass... in the tender, loving fashion a man in such a position deserves.

To our Republican and conservative friends, we will be hosting a gala benefit honoring televsion and radio personality Shawn Hannity. All funds raised will benefit his favorite charity.

We have received word at this late hour, that Mr. Hannity will not be able to join us do to unspecified security concerns, but we assure you, there will be plenty of parking and free beer for everyone. We have contacted celeberty Ru Paul to stand in for Shawn, and it will sure be a treat.

Please come and bring your friends to the party! It'll be in the Jimmy Hoffa Memorial Auditorium and Beef Packing Plant, just west of the Bayonne bridge, Newark, NJ.

Special note: It has come to our attention that there may be some of you who have evidence proving the CBS-Dan Rather documents are false, we will give a FREE pair of cement overshoes to anyone having such information.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:49:58 PM EST
I intend to write to the President.
I am going to tell him that in the state of NJ where there appears to be a statistical dead heat he needs every vote.
If he wants mine then he must come out and say that the AWB was a bad idea and it amounts to infringing on the rights of all Americans.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:58:12 PM EST

Could, Should, Might !!!

But if I want to live long enough to put together that AR, I wont be holding my breath.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:02:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:19:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/15/2004 4:20:32 PM EST by Bobby_the_Hun]

Originally Posted By FMJunkie:
I've seen this a couple of times now and it is quite shocking, despite the Gubernatorial situation... NJ is polling at pretty much 50/50 split Bush/Kerry right now! If ever there was a time to talk it up with friends/family/coworkers, its now...

Been working on it. I have 5 co-workers voting for Kerry. 1 co-worker cannot vote due to a conviction years back, but he likes to stir things up bashing GWB. There are 4 including myself on the GOP side.I probably can convince 1 out of the 5 to lean towards Bush.The others still bitch about Bush stealing the 2000 electionnow I respond that it was a good thing he stole the election, because Gore would have crawled under a rock to escape the pressures of the presidency George has weathered nicely.Almost all my friends are Republicans or independents leaning towards us.
Top Top