Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2015 1:23:48 PM EDT
Do not know what's going on, can't come up with anything on net.

Across the street from Corinth RV 4 black vans rolled in fast, all that bailed out were in assault gear. Guessing DEA or FBI.

Fugitive your in Coringth working, what's up?
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 2:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
You don't think my screen name is Fugitive for no reason do you?

Looks like a chop shop.
Link Posted: 6/18/2015 2:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Still think you should have pulled in and ask the cop you saw if they needed any help.

If parts going interstate that would explain the Fed's involvement.

It will be breaking news on WTVA Monday lol
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 8:10:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Checked the Corinthian newspaper online and nothing on this. Have a cousin that works at Corinth RV and watched it all from across the street. Nothing on WTVA this morning.

Strange
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 8:28:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Is the building occupied?  If not, it could have been a training run.  A team scared the crap out of me doing a training exercise in a vacant house across from where I was pumping gas one day.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the building occupied?  If not, it could have been a training run.  A team scared the crap out of me doing a training exercise in a vacant house across from where I was pumping gas one day.
View Quote

Oh yeah.  Its a busy place.  Large car yard.  That's why I say its probably a chop shop.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Checked the Corinthian newspaper online and nothing on this. Have a cousin that works at Corinth RV and watched it all from across the street. Nothing on WTVA this morning.

Strange
View Quote
If its feds, it will take longer for the paper to be able to print it.

<--- At a newspaper
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 2:18:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Seems to be more members in the corinth area than I thought. Seems like that place was raided a few years ago, and some folks went to prison. It was a chop shop then.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
That's what I had heard, he had served time. Might explain the show of force. They didn't know what might go down.

Edit: there is more local members, some haven't posted in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's what I had heard, he had served time. Might explain the show of force. They didn't know what might go down.

Edit: there is more local members, some haven't posted in this thread.
View Quote

I'm originally from Tishomingo County, so I know a little about Corinth.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 4:46:56 PM EDT
[#10]
The plot thickens. Just got a text that said watch the news tonight. Alcon County Sherriff was arrested today. That's your men in the black vans from the other day.. Guess I'll know more after watching WTVA at 5.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Here is what our local channel posted
Quoted:
The plot thickens. Just got a text that said watch the news tonight. Alcon County Sherriff was arrested today. That's your men in the black vans from the other day.. Guess I'll know more after watching WTVA at 5.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 7:59:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:10:36 PM EDT
[#13]
May be wrong on this, but thinking there will be more arrests. Somebody will turn in hopes of a lighter sentence.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:20:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
May be wrong on this, but thinking there will be more arrests. Somebody will turn in hopes of a lighter sentence.
View Quote

They always start singin when they check in to the crossbar hotel.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 1:01:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Word on the street is that stolen parts may have been used to fix county vehicles. Auditor's office was involved.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 2:20:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Word on the street is that stolen parts may have been used to fix county vehicles. Auditor's office was involved.
View Quote

They took the money they stole from our paychecks and bought stolen parts for repairs?  Sounds legit.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So it cancels it out right???
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They took the money they stole from our paychecks and bought stolen parts for repairs?  Sounds legit.

So it cancels it out right???

That's some first class lawyering right there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 7:45:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Sheriff said "not guilty" in court yesterday. Imagine that lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top