Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/19/2005 2:31:48 PM EDT
Just received a letter from the ISRA which stated that an AWB ordinance has been introduced and assigned to the Cook County Board's Committee on Health and Hospitals. According to the letter, if voted into law (which the ISRA believes it will be on September 08, 2005), Cook County residents would have 90 days to A) "demil" the firearm, B) move the firearm out of Cook County or C) surrender your firearms to the Cook County Sheriff. If a Cook County resident opts for none of the options, they will be subject to a $ 500 fine and up to six months in prison. Additionally "given the high profile of this ordinance, it is very likely that various police departments will conduct midnight raids on gun owners' homes, as a publicity stunt to hype the firearm ban".

For those of us stuck in this County, its time to call upon our Cook County Commissioner and ask that they oppose this ban. For those of you not in this County, your thoughts and support would be appreciated.

Link to full text here

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Please tell me we can beat this down.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Who is the Commissioner and how do I get a hold of them to persuade them to oppose the ban?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is a link with the names of that comitee's members .

www.co.cook.il.us/secretary/CommitteePages/health_and_hospitals_committee.htm

There are no links so it will take some leg work to find addresses for all of them so we had all better get started.

JR
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:31:06 AM EDT
[#4]
guys iam in kendall county if ya need to store them....

i work in cook "franklin park"

can you confirm this?i found no info on isra websight?

hope its crap but wouldnt be supprised

hey pupp86 are you a firefighter?

iam loc 1526 iaff
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:00:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I will try and scan the letter I received from the ISRA so if anyone wants to see a copy.

Meanwhile, here is a link to the Cook County Commissioners names, phone numbers and some email addresses. Like was stated earlier, time to get moving on this!

ops144:
yes I am, 15years, currently in admin.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 7:18:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link fixed... let's get on this one!  Looks like the board member for my district is a co-sponsor.  I just left her a voice mail, so we'll see if I get a call back.

Quoted:
I will try and scan the letter I received from the ISRA so if anyone wants to see a copy.

Meanwhile, here is a link to the Cook County Commissioners names, phone numbers and some email addresses. Like was stated earlier, time to get moving on this!

ops144:
yes I am, 15years, currently in admin.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:51:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Hate to be the bearer of bad news.

But I really think that this ordinance is going to pass...the mayor lost on the awb at the state level, so the next level is the county....as usual whatever the mayor wants he gets in his little kingdom, which includes the county of cook...for example, bensenville will be paved to make way for his new runways....and i doubt he'll go to the fed pen anytime soon, too many fall guys...he's mayor teflon

I know cause just about everything that can throw something is banned...heck, they'd ban straws if you could shoot a spitball at 500fps...ht
It looks as though, if your local village passes a pro gun ordinance, that municipal ordinance controls...for example schaumburg has an ordinance that overrides bans...

anyhow, just my two cents...hinking.gif

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#8]
kendall county is a nice place to move to nice area and a few gun clubs also
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hate to be the bearer of bad news.

But I really think that this ordinance is going to pass...the mayor lost on the awb at the state level, so the next level is the county....as usual whatever the mayor wants he gets in his little kingdom, which includes the county of cook...for example, bensenville will be paved to make way for his new runways....and i doubt he'll go to the fed pen anytime soon, too many fall guys...he's mayor teflon

I know cause just about everything that can throw something is banned...heck, they'd ban straws if you could shoot a spitball at 500fps...

Right now the best thing to do is to support new governor who will sign a statewide preemption bill...as long as blagoyaboy is there, nothing good is going to come out of springfield.

It looks as though, if your local village passes a pro gun ordinance, that municipal ordinance controls...for example schaumburg has an ordinance that overrides bans...

anyhow, just my two cents...

Please re-read the Schaumburg law. It does override county law for firearms dealer's business conduct, but it specifically says it does NOT override the Cook County AWB and the Cook County Assault Ammo Ban; The ban stands in Motorola Town.  Be very careful.

(B) It is specifically intended that this chapter shall preempt the Cook County Firearm Dealer's License Ordinance as now in effect or as may be hereafter amended, but shall not preempt the Cook County Assault Weapons and Assault Ammunition Ban Ordinance.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Let us collar county guys know when you're gonna sell your stuff.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:51:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Stuff ? What stuff ? I lost that years ago on a fishing trip!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 11:46:02 AM EDT
[#13]
I've created a PDF that any one of us can print out, including contact information.  It's clear, conveys urgency, and will be useful to anybody (even without a computer) to get all the info they need.

I'll print up a stack and leave them at the range in Chicago Ridge.  Can I get some help from people in the vicinity of Pelcher's in Lansing, as well as Midwest Guns in Lyons, to print up a hundred or so and ask to leave them on the counter?

Click here for PDF
Click here for PDF reader if you don't already have one.

Spread this far and wide... let's kill this thing quick!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Holy shit! You poor bastards!

And what the hell is Assault Ammunition? Is that a sock full of 22lr?

Midnight raids? Utter and complete bullshit! We might be able to find you some room in AZ...I figure if we can get enough gun type folks here, it might offset the influx of Kalifornians.

GT
Rooting for you guys on this one...that sucks....
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:07:29 PM EDT
[#15]
damn guys, plenty of room in MN and you can get a carry permit too. Good luck on this steaming pile of BS
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Have you ever sworn an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic?

How do you feel about midnight raids on US CITIZENS, by armed agents, against people who 24 hours earlier were perfectly law abiding but now are felons due to an unconstitutional law pressed in part by the felonious mayor of a neighboring city?

The Supreme Court is supposed to hear challenges to this kind of BS, but we all know it is loaded with judges who legislate from the bench and do not follow Federalist or Constitutional principles.  The Supreme Court, by it's very definition as the final arbiter of Constitutional Law, SHOULD be strict constructionist, but it's not, not even close.  Therefore, any decision rendered by the Supreme Court is suspect, and we all know they have handed down some real stupid rulings that are so obviously wrong, one has to wonder how many of the Justices are wearing Depends.

npd223, if you were being lighthearted (you may know a bunch of these guys after all), I apologize for the rant!

We are well into the throes of Mobocracy.  The Republic is fading fast.

The ballot box is still a freely available option and today, it's realistically our only weapon in the fight to preserve Constitutional government.  Education is key fellas.  Good luck!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Lexington and Concord time
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:15:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Well . . . I dnt live there (thank goodness) but . . .

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I've created a PDF that any one of us can print out, including contact information.  It's clear, conveys urgency, and will be useful to anybody (even without a computer) to get all the info they need.

I'll print up a stack and leave them at the range in Chicago Ridge.  Can I get some help from people in the vicinity of Pelcher's in Lansing, as well as Midwest Guns in Lyons, to print up a hundred or so and ask to leave them on the counter?

Click here for PDF
Click here for PDF reader if you don't already have one.

Spread this far and wide... let's kill this thing quick!

This is a great idea. There is a minor typo in the text but thanks for doing this. How many board memebers are there? Could we incorporate a complete list of their contacts? I can do GAT guns in Elgin/East Dundee. But these people are Daley's servants I don't think we have a chance here.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you ever sworn an oath to preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States, against all enemies foreign and domestic?

How do you feel about midnight raids on US CITIZENS, by armed agents, against people who 24 hours earlier were perfectly law abiding but now are felons due to an unconstitutional law pressed in part by the felonious mayor of a neighboring city?

The Supreme Court is supposed to hear challenges to this kind of BS, but we all know it is loaded with judges who legislate from the bench and do not follow Federalist or Constitutional principles.  The Supreme Court, by it's very definition as the final arbiter of Constitutional Law, SHOULD be strict constructionist, but it's not, not even close.  Therefore, any decision rendered by the Supreme Court is suspect, and we all know they have handed down some real stupid rulings that are so obviously wrong, one has to wonder how many of the Justices are wearing Depends.

npd223, if you were being lighthearted (you may know a bunch of these guys after all), I apologize for the rant!

We are well into the throes of Mobocracy.  The Republic is fading fast.

The ballot box is still a freely available option and today, it's realistically our only weapon in the fight to preserve Constitutional government.  Education is key fellas.  Good luck!  

Well, I don't live in Crook County, so I can't cast my vote to out the multiple idiots running the county and city. Argue constitution all you want. When you find yourself in a cell at 26th and California because you owned an EBR after they pass a ban, you'll find out just how well that Constitution works there. The only Federally produced documents that seem to mean anything in Chicago are the ones that say "Federal Reserve Note"
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
There is a minor typo in the text but thanks for doing this.

I must have sniffed too much glue tonight... I can't find it.  Tell me where it is and I'll get it fixed pronto!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#23]
I thought (seriously) that CC ALREADY had an 'assault weapons' ban?

Did I miss something?

Larry
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:25:29 PM EDT
[#24]
I don't live in Crook County anymore, but this is just a travesty of the worst kind.

If I did I think it would be Unintended Consequences time for me because that ban combined with the ban on pistols there makes 9/10's of my collection illegal in cook county and I'd be damned if I would give them up.

I'll send off letters to the commissioners anyway as a former resident of Crook county. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:01:06 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Did I miss something?

Larry

i belive they do but it was something along the lines of the 94 fed ban..
you could keep what ya had

this is a "demill/remove from county/ or go to jail ban.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:52:00 AM EDT
[#26]
If I read the text correctly, it looks like all this one will accomplish is to yet again screw the people in the unicorporated areas and towns whose laws state they do not pre-empt the County AWB(Schamburg, Oak Park, etc.). Suffredin's amendment looks to basically cover everything that was covered before and everything that has been invented since like the M17S, M96, XCR, SL8, etc. It also reinstates the full cap mag ban that was revised out of the original ban in 93. Basically, for me, it means my plan to trade in my already exiled guns for ones invented after 93 is kind of pointless now and my full cap mags will have join the guns. Most of you that were not screwed by the last ban are not going to be hit by the latest ban. I have contacted my commissioner (Peraica), and since he is a Republican, will hopefully back us on this.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:06:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

i belive they do but it was something along the lines of the 94 fed ban..
you could keep what ya had
this is a "demill/remove from county/ or go to jail ban.....

Speaking of which - from their side I'd like to see the numbers:  How many legally owned/legally registered (is that annual registration BS county wide or just the city?) "Assult Weapons" in Cook County have every been used in a crime?

My bet would be ZERO, or close to it - so I demand to see the numbers....

This argument shouldn't be about proving why we don't want the legislation - they should have to prove why it is necessary. They want the new legislation, they should bear the burden of proof - challenging them on that seriously weakens their case.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Speaking of which - from their side I'd like to see the numbers:  How many legally owned/legally registered (is that annual registration BS county wide or just the city?) "Assult Weapons" in Cook County have every been used in a crime?

My bet would be ZERO, or close to it - so I demand to see the numbers....

At least the registration BS is only in the city and 2 or 3 suburbs.  I can't remember ever hearing of someone using a gun registered in his name in a crime in Chicago.  But then again, crime isn't what all this is really about...

I guess I feel ever so slightly better knowing that this only applies in unincorporated areas and certain screw-headed suburbs.  Just slightly...
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:46:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is a minor typo in the text but thanks for doing this.

I must have sniffed too much glue tonight... I can't find it.  Tell me where it is and I'll get it fixed pronto!

"Commisoiner Joan Patricia Murphy"

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Just received a letter from the ISRA which stated that an AWB ordinance has been introduced and assigned to the Cook County Board's Committee on Health and Hospitals. According to the letter, if voted into law (which the ISRA believes it will be on September 08, 2005), Cook County residents would have 90 days to A) "demil" the firearm, B) move the firearm out of Cook County or C) surrender your firearms to the Cook County Sheriff. If a Cook County resident opts for none of the options, they will be subject to a $ 500 fine and up to six months in prison. Additionally "given the high profile of this ordinance, it is very likely that various police departments will conduct midnight raids on gun owners' homes, as a publicity stunt to hype the firearm ban".

For those of us stuck in this County, its time to call upon our Cook County Commissioner and ask that they oppose this ban. For those of you not in this County, your thoughts and support would be appreciated.

Link to full text here

I think they need to amend it to state exactly what any Cook County sherriff will be subject to if they try to take my guns.

And I doubt very much my town will spend money enforcing a Chicago directive. Kiss my ass, Commissioner.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Just Chicago and I think 1 or 2 villages/towns. It's not a county thing.

There already is an AW ban for Cook County, but it's for unincorporated areas. This bill seems to be amending that existing one to add more guns so I'm not sure just how much teeth this one has or if Cook can ban guns in incorporated villages, cities and towns. I doubt it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:34:44 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

But then again, crime isn't what all this is really about...

Have you ever actually heard Daley on AWs? He says we all use them to "commit crime" in his city and "kill innocent children"....

He says such things whenever he proposes a new AWB.

The implication of  his logic (or lack thereof) the current proposed ban is that the current ban is not good enough. Ergo the logic of the argument for the ban is that those people who had grandfathered in rifles/magazines must be "commiting crime" and "killing innocent children" which is why the new ban is necessary.

My argument is that this needs to be attacked from a logical legal standpoint - the very first thing you learn in any basic political science or intro to law course at the graduate level is that new legislation isn't supposed to be passed on a whim - there is supposed to be an evident need for new legislation. The proof would be to show that those guns that were previously grandfathered in were somehow being used in crimes hence necessitating a new ban. The proof is not there, and that needs to be pointed out to those who actually get a vote on this.  That kind of argument - one based on legal logic and numbers is going to sway more people who actually have a say in the matter than our passionate arguments for how this violates the second amendment. It is also a difference in forcing those proposing the legislation to make logical  justifications for what they propose rather than doing so ourselves, offensive vs. defensive if you would...

It's not about what it's really about, it's about pointing out the flaws in the proposal to those who actually have a vote in a language they undertand.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:53:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Damn guys.  Thats a bitch.  They have probably whittled the gun owners down far enough now to be able to tell you to like it or pack up.  That's a real bitch, I hope you can beat it but it sounds like a lost cause in Daley-land.  

Midnight raids..... I swear to god they are testing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:07:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Yeah sorry about the schaumburg mistake...and didn't even know any ffl dealers existed in schaumburg anymore.

As another member mentioned, the current CC awe ban encompases named items...the new ban will be total.  So ah, get ready to use industrial strength rubber bands to defend country and home!  them dar rubber bands can put an eye out! he
Instead of banning guns, they should deport gangbangers and their parents...THAT's a good ban! but of course someone is going to call me an inconsiderate racist or that i'm not feeling their hurt and poverty. hat

This is one of those things similar to doing spot seatbealt checks...few can really argue against it, and by the way if you don't have your city sticker = ticket....

arghhh...take cover he's got a rubber band!!! and paper clips!!! quick write up a ban before he puts an eye out!!!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:10:51 AM EDT
[#35]
no no no dont deport them ................

send them to shooting school...............
"this cures to things at once"
1. stops most innocent people from beeing hit...
2.they self exterminate them selves....
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:22:44 AM EDT
[#36]
There is no logic involved in decisions like this.  We can point out that criminals don't use these types of weapons, we can show these idiots that criminals would break the laws anyway, we can have the most powerful, airtight argument in the world that these weapons are not a significant factor in crime, and they will just fall back on

"Well, no one really needs these kind of guns anyway."

It's an emotional argument, not a logical one.

If the fact that crimes are committed every day with handguns in Chicago(even though they've been illegal since the 80s) hasn't knocked any sense into Daley, I doubt anything ever will.

As long as there are anti gun idiots in charge in Cook County and Chicago, then those areas are a lost cause.  The only option is to get reasonable people with half a brain in these positions, then we might have a chance.

The rest of the state is constantly fighting to keep this crap from spreading, but as far as I can tell there isn't much hope for the Chicagoland area, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#37]
My response from Commissioner Peraica...

Mr Roadhawk

I strongly agree with you on this issue and will do everything I can to defeat this proposal by Com. Sufferdin.  God bless and keep up the pressure on the rest of the board members.

Tony Peraica

Spread the word and don't let up on these bastards!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#38]
What would be the source of the information used to conduct these raids?

The City's own registration list? Or, what else can they legally have access to?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Mr Roadhawk

I strongly agree with you on this issue and will do everything I can to defeat this proposal by Com. Sufferdin.  God bless and keep up the pressure on the rest of the board members.

Tony Peraica

Holy Shit! He actually said that? I have renewed strength!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 3:21:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Cook County Board Members Contact List

AWB to be voted on Sept. 8th

Earlean Collins 312-603-4566

Bobbie Steele (D) 312-603-3019

Jerry Butler (D) 312-603-6391

John Stroger (D) 312-603-6400

Deborah Sims (D) 312-603-6381

Joan Murphy (D) 312-603-4216[email protected]

Joseph Moreno (D) 312-603-5443

Roberto Maldonado (D) 312-603-6386 [email protected]

Mike Quigley (D) 312-603-4210 [email protected]

John P. Daley (D) 312-603-4400

Forrest Claypool (D) 312-603-6380 [email protected]

Larry Suffredin (D) 312-603-6383[email protected]

Gregg Goslin ® 312-603-4932 [email protected]

Carl Hansen ® 312-603-6388

Anthony Peraica ® 312-603-6384 [email protected]

Elizabeth Gorman ® 312-603-4215 [email protected]

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 5:08:56 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Mr Roadhawk

Tony Peraica

Excellent, I contacted him too as he is my Commissioner, but did not yet recieve an answer. Good to know he is on our side.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Well some asshole, played Heat at a bank in Elmhurst today with an AW. This is really bad timing!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Says the press - what wuzzit?
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#44]
I didn't hear that the gun was an "assault rifle", but here is the story.  This is happening about 2 miles from my house.

Cops surround house in standoff

By Angela Rozas
Tribune staff reporter

August 25, 2005, 10:06 PM CDT

A man suspected of robbing a bank in La Grange led police on a chase through several west suburbs Thursday afternoon, causing dozens of traffic jams as police raced to catch him, before he holed up in a house in Villa Park.

Late Thursday dozens of people stood at Villa and North Avenues watching as police from several agencies cordoned off the area and took positions around the home.

About 12:30 p.m., the man walked into the Harris Bank in the 1000 block of South La Grange Road armed with a long, riflelike gun, said La Grange Police Chief Michael Holub. It was unclear whether the man got any money before he fled in a white Cadillac sedan, the DuPage County sheriff's office spokeswoman said.

Nearby police officers quickly responded, and a chase began. The man shot at several La Grange officers as he fled, hitting several police vehicles and causing a minor injury to one officer who was struck by glass, Holub said.

The man then led police north on Interstate Highway 294 before abandoning the vehicle at Illinois Highway 83 and North Avenue in Elmhurst. Police pursued the man on foot as he fled through nearby woods and into a residential area on the border of Villa Park and Elmhurst.

There he forced his way into a home, from which the residents quickly escaped, sheriff's police said. By about 2:30 p.m., numerous police agencies and the sheriff's office had surrounded the house in the 1 N. 600 block of Creekside Street in Villa Park, where the man was thought to be hiding.

Police evacuated about a dozen people from homes adjacent to the building. They had made several unsuccessful attempts to contact the man since a brief cell phone call about 5 p.m. Police said they believe they know the man's identity, but will wait for an arrest before making it public.

The chase and standoff caused major traffic problems for area drivers. The police buildup completely blocked traffic on North Avenue between Illinois 83 and Villa Avenue, as well as parts of Illinois 83, forcing an untold number of travelers into long lines of traffic throughout much of the day.

For a brief time, police also stopped trains running through Villa Park because of the chase. Residents near the cordoned-off home were evacuated, and others near the homes were told to stay inside, authorities said.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 9:08:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I didn't hear that the gun was an "assault rifle", but here is the story.  This is happening about 2 miles from my house.

He used a pistol, but the newscaster (insert explicative here) reported it as an "Assult Rifle" in the news report even though in the clip they showed the cop said that he was armed with a pistol.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:27:31 AM EDT
[#46]
I have a request for all of you who do not live in Cook County based on Todd V's great suggestion last night at the ASC meeting. Call you state rep and explain that you are not amused with the new Cook County McCarthy style ban and that you would appreciate it if they voted no or present on Cook County appropriation bills. Stick it to them for sticking it to us.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:59:53 AM EDT
[#47]
I work right off of 290 and York Rd. I guess this explains the state troopers blocking off the Rt83 on ramps yesterday.

Assault rifle=pistol...Hmmm, so much for journalistic integrity. Then again, it is a Chicago news crew, what do we expect.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I work right off of 290 and York Rd. I guess this explains the state troopers blocking off the Rt83 on ramps yesterday.

I used to live a few blocks away from there. They wouldn't catch me "evacuating" my home.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:46:15 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Did I miss something?

Larry

I thought so too but I know people that live in the county that have AR's and such.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Question...A Very Hypothetical question  hat
It sounds stupid, but...the  bill basically says that you are considered a criminal until, and only until, you use the gun in self defense, at which point, you are still a criminal, but you've got an affirmative defense...BUTTT otherwise your sheit is still banned.  (I know this bill was a good start in a good direction, but it doesnt provide for any direction)

geeezzz...how confusing....  h...any police officers willing to answer this one? its a hypothetical soo you are not behind the
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top