Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 3/11/2005 1:49:04 AM EST

I'm currently shopping my clearance around and wanted to see if anyone in here worked for some good companies associate with gov?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:03:28 AM EST
Type of work? Lots of different jobs have use for a clearance.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:35:40 AM EST
I work for SAIC.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:55:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By Noonan23:
I'm currently shopping my clearance around and wanted to see if anyone in here worked for some good companies associate with gov?

Which field? IT, contracts, security (physical, info, computer, etc.) Let us know - maybe somebody
here can drop a few resume' copies around.....
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 5:43:11 AM EST
any iterest in someone with a ts/sci with full scope and experience in gov intel agency
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:07:42 AM EST
i work for skillstorm which subcontracts under SAIC.

i do not recommend them unless its your last alternative. i put my resume on monster.com, thats how i got my job.

i would gather every contractor name up here and go to their website and submit your resume to them. it could take a while but if you got the clearance and at the least a little experience you will get the job.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:39:20 AM EST
Check USAjobs.com for MDA (Missile Defense Agency).
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 6:50:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/11/2005 6:53:15 AM EST by curt]

any iterest in someone with a ts/sci with full scope and experience in gov intel agency

When i was looking a couple of years ago that was all i ran across,what the heck are you doing on a firearms board looking for a job?
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 7:43:57 AM EST
email sent
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 2:02:23 PM EST
If you have an SCI clearance, you should have no problem finding a job. I'm suprised head hunters aren't trying to recruit you.

I've worked for 3 contractors before I joined the gub'mint. I started at Booz Allen Hamilton, moved on the PriceWaterhouseCoopers and was assimilated (kicking and screaming) into IBM. Booz Allen is a great company to work for. They really look out for their employees. PWC Consulting is no more (now part of IBM). IBM sucks! They treat their employees like ass! Also, a lot of the intel agencies are hiring now. Keep an eye on the paper. I now work for an intel agency and all I did was answer an ad in the paper.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:19:34 AM EST
Anyone know anything about a company called Headstrong?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:00:16 PM EST

Send me your resume at bcr229@aol.com and I'll submit it to my company (BAE), to CSC, and I'll forward it to my sister-in-law. She's got contacts at NRO in Chantilly and they're always looking for cleared people.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:29:01 AM EST
I worked at the MDA (Missile Defence Agency) as a contractor. I found that job on Monster.com, along with all my other jobs where I could continue my secret clearance.

MDA was great. Really friendly people, busy place though. Lots of Military and retired Mil people there. It was at the Navy Annex in Arlington, but they have offices at the pentagon, and crystal city, and annandale too.

Now Im at Booz Allen.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:05:04 AM EST

I work for SAIC...send me your resume. We're continually looking for cleared people; from your resume I can more easily see if there's a match.

Ed
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:08:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By grywlf52:
Check USAjobs.com for MDA (Missile Defense Agency).

Hey Joe, need an assistant???
Top Top