Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 11:17:17 AM EDT
This is his last post before Aimless locked the last thread:

You can post about flashlights to your little hearts content, don't call people TONKS or you'll get the boot. (for the 80th time) Derek was the one who started using TONK as a generic derogatory term for hispanics, whatever he may claim to the contrary, I can read english and know what they said. You can thank him for the TONK ban.

I thought Ed had been pretty clear about this one, consider what hills in life you were willing to die defending.

If the above (red) statement was all that had been said, we'd be past this. We wouldn't be knee deep in MagLight threads with the [Lock Thread] button smoking from over-use. We wouldn't have ill feelings between the AZ-HTF and any Mod who pops his/her head in here.

To the AZ Crew: Don't use TONK to describe people or individuals. If memory serves, it hasn't been used as such since the initial incident.

To the Mods: Unless the aforementioned advice is violated, let it drop.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the issue.......someone needs some real help..........

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, this thread is pretty much useless considering it posted 30 seconds after the shit officially hit the fan. I tried to look at it objectively. I even tried to logically discuss and diffuse the situation.

It turns out, some guys (BK1, Aimless, Wiggy) are just flat out unadulterated jackasses.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, this thread is pretty much useless considering it posted 30 seconds after the shit officially hit the fan. I tried to look at it objectively. I even tried to logically discuss and diffuse the situation.

It turns out, some guys (BK1, Aimless, Wiggy) are just flat out unadulterated jackasses.

Don't hammer on Wiggy.  He's not a jackass, he's just NewMexican.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't hammer on Wiggy.  He's not a jackass, he's just NewMexican.  

Well, soon he'll have his own forum.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#5]
We should really discuss this issue some more!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top