Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2012 9:44:57 AM EDT
I live in S.A.  I am not very eloquent and would like some help drafting a note to Senator Hutchinson and Sen Cornyn concerning the Feinstein Ban, don't want to sound like a nut job.  Thank you for any help it is appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Hutchinson is out after the first, so it is Cornyn and Cruz. Both are very pro gun.

As far as the letter the best bet is a HAND written letter. Keep it to 1-2 paragraphs, stating you will support them if they vote against the Feinstien bill no matter how it winds up written.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Her Bill is DOA.  There is already a seprate mag ban that will be introduced.

That said, I' still just use the email mailers that nraila.org has.  You can type what you want.  I always get a reply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top