BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 8:14:08 PM EDT

Saturday 9am - 6pm
Sunday 9am - 5pm

FREE Parking

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't realize there was a show in Conroe. I'll be attending. Thanks I'm in the Woodlands.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:04:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Jen,

Don't suppose you have a rail mounted Spikes Havok sitting around, do you? I'll be hobbling around up there Saturday trying to find bits and pieces for this project.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going, hoping to find a FA BCG for a pistol build I'm working on. I remember seeing someone selling them but can't rember who?
Can't wait to get her all done.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:40:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Went to the show and it was alright. The cheap AK's were $380-400, 1 AK pistol at $450, Century underfolder AK's for $450-600, AR's from $850-up, more ammo than past shows at a good price .$14 for 50rds of 9mm winchester. I only saw 1 PS90 and it was $1750 There were a few people selling used AR mags for $6.  I picked up some of my pistol build parts and a Yankee hill QD in 5.56 for my 7.62 can for when it ever comes in
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got back. Not a 37mm in sight, so I just ordered one, but at least I got a set of DD handguards so I can put the thing on when it gets here. And the Deputy at the door carded me. Really. Thought he was going to tell me to unload for a second, which just plain ain't gonna happen.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:40:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just got back. Not a 37mm in sight, so I just ordered one, but at least I got a set of DD handguards so I can put the thing on when it gets here. And the Deputy at the door carded me. Really. Thought he was going to tell me to unload for a second, which just plain ain't gonna happen.

CHL? I didn't think we could carry in there?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CHL? I didn't think we could carry in there?

Look at my avatar. CHLs can't, they have a 30.06 sign. LEOSA, however...

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#9]
It was crowded in there today. Really congested isles.
I picked up some reloading supplies.
There were lots of people walking in with guns to sell.

I'm looking forward to the Reliant show...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Were you in uniform?
I saw several LEO's in there who's uniform I didn't recognize.
I didn't get close enough to read the patch.
Maybe that was the case here. I really don't have a clue.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Were you in uniform?

I saw several LEO's in there who's uniform I didn't recognize.

I didn't get close enough to read the patch.

Maybe that was the case here. I really don't have a clue.

No, street clothes, but badge was visible... hmm, I did have my low vis badge on, though. Could be it. I saw some TDC guys, quite a few from CD3, and a few from MCSO. Didn't see anyone from CPD, HPD, etcPD, but I was intently searching for something.

Still kinda kicking myself for not grabbing that ATI 1911, though. Would have been a much cheaper 1911 to shoot than my Para.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I saw that 1911. It was around $350 right?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:40:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I think it was under $300. There were two, and one (Chiappa or something?) was much cheaper looking/feeling for a few bucks less. Far right side after coming in the front door.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#14]
yep those were the same ones i was looking at. I have a GSG from ATI and love to shoot it , I wondered how the 1911 and AK's would be?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:47:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it was under $300. There were two, and one (Chiappa or something?) was much cheaper looking/feeling for a few bucks less. Far right side after coming in the front door.

I missed that, or I would have bought one just to play with.
I usually skip those tables with the big layout of new guns.
I look more for the used stuff, and bargains to be had.

I looked all over for a Sierra reloading manual. Couldn't find one.
Found others, Lyman, etc...But I wasn't looking for those.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Ok I'm an idiot. What's a LEOSA?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ok I'm an idiot. What's a LEOSA?

Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top