Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2005 7:57:18 PM EDT
To all USC fans,

I'd like to congratulate you on your national champoinship.  I have never seen a more dominating game put on my beloved Sooners like I saw tonight.  My opinion of USC has changed dramatically and I have complete respect for the program.

Leinhart <sp?> proved he deserved the Heisman trophy.  He's not just a pretty boy after all.

The most impressive thing I saw tonight was the USC receivers.  Man, they caught everything that was thrown at them.

Bush had an awesome game as well.  

I can see you guys winning 3 in a row next year.

The only gripe I have is with the touchdown that was scored to make the score 55 to 10.  The unsportsman like conduct was not very nice.  I know these guys are kids, however that was un called for.

Regardless, I wish you the best next year and hopefully we will play each other again.
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:34:11 PM EDT
Thanks for the classy post
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 8:37:03 PM EDT
right on, OU got there ass's handed to them
go USC!!!

scooter
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 9:12:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SC_00_05:
Thanks for the classy post

Ditto!  Way to go.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 12:35:15 PM EDT
On behalf of all Trojans and Trojan fans, I thank you also for your gracious post. I know I'm not the only one who expected a much tighter game than what actually transpired, but as an 'SC alum (class of '78), it was oh so gratifying to see the program get some vindication and much-due respect. Fight on!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:21:38 PM EDT
Oh you old fuds just got spoiled back then.
<­BR>
I know I was there SC (Jan '76)
Top Top