Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2003 10:25:13 AM EDT
Hey guys, see this page please.www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=205549
If any of you have hints on making this into reality in Kansas I would appreciate your help. Also, does anyone know of a contact person in Missouri that spearheaded the effort to get this on the books? I would like to pick his/her brain too. Thanks for your help. Dennis
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Gee, I remember asking then-candidate Graves if he'd sign a CCW bill at a meet and greet before the election.  HE said YES and then Vetoed the damn thing.  

I've all but given up on our formerly conservative state.  Until Sebelius is gone we have no chance.  I hope i'm wrong.  

I know that the Kansas State Rifle Assn is lobbying hard - you might contact them.  A local contact in KC is Scott Hattrup.  He is a fellow attorney friend of mine and a tireless 2nd Amend. supporter.  He helped pass the range protection act.

Jeff D.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 4:56:04 PM EDT
[#2]
If we can't get it passed into law, maybe we can get it put on the ballot for a vote by the people. Do you have a contact number for Scott Hatrup?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top