Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/22/2008 11:59:16 PM EDT
Does anyone have any comments on the Comp-Tac "Infidel" SLIDE holster? I have a regular Infidel for a SIG 229 and love it but this new one will be for a Glock 17 or a 19 depending on how I feel that day. I've ordered it and I hope that it is as good as the first one.

Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 5:35:33 AM EDT
I originally bought a shirt tucker IWB slide so that I could use it with both the G27 and G22. It worked great with the G22, but with the G27 the square edge at the bottom of the slide would bite into my hip. Considering that I rarely carry the G22 IWB, I traded the slide in for a dedicated IWB holster sized for the G27; the rounded bottom is much more comfortable.

You should be just fine using the slide with a G17 or G19, since the frame/slide/barrel will protrude past the square edge at the bottom. You might not be quite so happy if you ever try it with a G26.

My OWB is a slide, and it works great with both the G22 and G27. I have been very pleased with the several Comp-Tac products which I own.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:07:49 AM EDT
I have two comp-tac OWB paddle holsters, G-17 and 1911.I like them!I think they are good holsters for the money.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:46:47 AM EDT
I have had the infidel for almost a year now, with the Gurkha strut. I use it with a Kahr MK9 and have noting bad at all to say about it.
Top Top