Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2007 7:43:38 PM EDT
I got a job offer that I have to go to Tampa Bay for 6 weeks to train for ....How is the weather and and what is there to do ...
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I got a job offer that I have to go to Tampa Bay for 6 weeks to train for ....How is the weather and and what is there to do ...

The weather this time of year is FANTASTIC!!!!  Just stock up in sunscreen.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sounds great looks like I will get down there on the 14th and be there till Feb 23rd....I know that FL. honors Ohio's CCW but how the hell can I get my gun down there if I am flying
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 6:29:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sounds great looks like I will get down there on the 14th and be there till Feb 23rd....I know that FL. honors Ohio's CCW but how the hell can I get my gun down there if I am flying

Check it and hope it arrives with you, or send it to someoen via UPS
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 6:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check it and hope it arrives with you, or send it to someoen via UPS

Yeah, the UPS option would put my mind at rest. Just gotta find someone to send 'em to.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
c'mon down & enjoy the winter warmth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top