Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/21/2008 4:03:43 PM EDT
Asking for a friend ,,,, Whats the deal as my texas CHL will not quailify for my handgun what is required for my car-15 to keep the dirt bags from stealing my bikes.

Phil
www.theimpactzonerange.com
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:14:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/21/2008 4:15:54 PM EDT by Esq1118]
For rifles and shotguns inside the vehicle. You can have your magazine loaded for your AR15 or your shotgun mag tube loaded but you cannot have a round chambered that is all. It is a safety anyways as the bouncing of a vehicle might cause your rifle or shotgun to go boom! Certain cities have their own gunlaws, North Las Vegas and Boulder City. You can carry a loaded handgun in your glove box. Just make sure you notify Law Enforcement when they approach just as a courtesy. Hopefully others can chime in tonight when they are in from work.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:31:10 AM EDT
Anything outside of Clark County to is golden for guns and OC. Some of the hippies in Reno get a bit bent, but just ignore them. You can carry a loaded handgun pretty much anywhere in the car, glove box, under seat etc, but it cannot be concealed on your person without a CC permit. It can be open carried on your person while driving, but I wouldn't test that one w/o a CCW as it is too easy to become concealed. Have fun.
Top Top