Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/16/2003 12:37:00 PM EDT
I saw a bumper sticker that said " Repeal Conceal and Carry" the finer print said to contact your legislator. The odd part about this is that the guy had "Critical Habitat" plates and so that to me means that he is some sort of outdoorsman (It was a Yukon) and then on the side had Sheriff's Assn. sticker and what looked to be a DU sticker. Now, to me this is freaking full out funny. So to me this translated into this guy has selective support of our 2nd Amendment Rights. What a hypocrit!
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 2:48:36 PM EDT
Typical F'n yuppie. "They'll never take my Browning shotgun, especially if I put this Sheriffs Assn. sticker on." This is a frustrating paradox; very common in the twin cities. I run into these jerk offs all the time and they just don't "get it". They commonly look only at small portions of the "big picture" and it really bugs me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! The problem is that they will never learn, be it guns, hunting, ATV's, PWC's, somwmobiles... The list goes on and on. There's to many of them out there who don't look at the big picture of what's being taken away. nibble, nibble, nibble.

Holy shit...I forgot to shut my "rant mode" to the off position when I got home...sorry 'bout that.

Sleepy717
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:32:35 PM EDT
I've seen this SH!T all the time. Most metro area people with the Critical Habitat plates in MPLS that I have met have NEVER EVEN BEEN CAMPING ONCE!!! They are green peace tree-hugging yuppie idiots! I should know this, I'm sort of dating one! At least I got her into shooting right off the bat, and she wants to go again (she loves Glock handguns).
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:52:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By iNuhBaDNayburhood:
At least I got her into shooting right off the bat, and she wants to go again (she loves Glock handguns).

Friends don't let friends shoot glocks
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:40:35 AM EDT
Whatchoo talkin bout Gee Locks are tha bizzomb!

LOL
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 8:49:29 AM EDT
The local news (can't remember which station) did a story on "hunters and shooters" who were against the ccw law. They even showed some idiot at a range shooting clay pigeons with his shotgun and yapping about how ccw is only for people who want to show off and brag about having a permit...and then the guy pulls a couple handguns out of a range bag just to prove that he is a shooter, but one who is a little bit more sane than the rest of us unwashed.
I bet the reporters were creaming in their pants when they met this clown.

BTW, my HK USP9c has jammed, neither of my Glocks ever have. Anti-Glock snobs just keep the demand and the prices down for the rest of us!
Top Top