Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2004 7:32:59 PM EDT
Okay guy's I am getting out of the Army and comeing back home to Georgia. I need some help, I am wanting to go into law enforcement. Who knows what departments are hireing and which ones are not. Feel free to shoot me an IM or an email or post here.

Thanks,
Ghost-1
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Several agencies around Savannah are hiring, what part of the state are you looking at?
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 2:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I am open to the idea of working anywhere in the state. I realy just dont have my heart set on only going straight back to my hometown. I can go anywhere.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm working with Gwinnett County PD, we're always hiring.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:21:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't halp you with the LEO thing, but welcome home and welcome to the Georgia Gang.

ARH

Link Posted: 10/3/2004 10:37:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Lawman734 I checked out the web site for Gwinnett County and I am going to look into them some more. I am going to try and get an application sent to me so I can fill it out and send it back with a copy of my resume.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Welcome home, and thank you for your service to our country  You can look at Cobb County PD.  I've heard that their pay is pretty good, and they get good funding so fairly new equipment, and you don't have to deal with crackheads all day unless you are in downtown Marietta  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:39:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Ghost-Shooter I have looked at them but I am haveing a problem finding any employment info. I will keep trying to find it but I am also looking at other departments also.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:09:49 PM EDT
[#8]
The Georgia State Patrol is always recruiting.

GSP Job Announcement
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:38:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks I am looking into them also I am trying to figure out when I can get away and take the next entrance exam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top