Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/7/2006 8:16:00 PM EDT
Who's game for a combat shooting league, pistol, rifle, or combined?  I spoke with the training coordinator at Lauhorner's today, the possibilities are wide open.  How about a poll to determine the best day and time?

Quit talkin' and start shootin!  NiteRgr
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting, IPSC  rules be fine... I know 3 there in the Springfield area that drive to Miamisburg on Monday nights to shoot there..  $5

Sim-Trainer  $15 ?

Springfield be close for me... 25 minutes from house.  Cost ??
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:01:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Interesting, IPSC  rules be fine... I know 3 there in the Springfield area that drive to Miamisburg on Monday nights to shoot there..  $5

Sim-Trainer  $15 ?

Springfield be close for me... 25 minutes from house.  Cost ??

Hi SBR7_11,

Yes IPSC rules would work great!  They are looking at making the range available for a specific time and I hope to have a price on what it will be.  Of course it will depend on when we choose to do it as well.  Any suggestions on the best time and day?  I'm guessing a weekday evening  that  would not conflict with other area leagues.

If you have any suggestions, the coordinator can be contacted directly at: [email protected]

Thanks!

NiteRgr
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#3]
The tentative schedule is this:

Wednesday Night Pistol Combat League
1700-2100 Hrs,  5-9pm for regular folks
IPSC Rules Apply

$15.00 League Signup fee for non-members
$5.00 League Signup fee for members

$10.00 Each shoot for members
$15.00 Each shoot for non-members

8 week league

Note: If there is enough interest a tactical rifle league will be available too!
A Monday night .22 Bullseye league is getting ready to start as well, similar times and pricing.

Enough talk, Lets Shoot!  NiteRgr
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
More League Info, First League is starting April 12, 2006!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:33:46 AM EDT
[#5]
My new schedule may provide me the opportunity to go do this.

What is the deal behind the combat shoot?

Rules?  ParaOrd P14 ok?

The rifle shoot I probably won't be able to do for a while... unless you want to be shown up by an old Browning knock-off gallery gun.  j/k
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My new schedule may provide me the opportunity to go do this.

Rules?  ParaOrd P14 ok?

The rifle shoot I probably won't be able to do for a while... unless you want to be shown up by an old Browning knock-off gallery gun.  j/k

That's OK, they will have pistols and rifles available for rent for the matches!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#7]
But I'd rather put my money towards my AR build than rent one of theirs.  :p

But if it comes to it... I got dibs on the MP5.  That thing is accurate.  :D
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:13:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Rules?  

+1

new to this. plz explain.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top