Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2009 7:56:25 PM EDT
Where: Caswell County NC

When: 11-12 July 09

Cost: $175 per student with a minimum count of five, and a maximum count of twelve

Class Information:

The I.M.T. LLC Combat Focused Pistol Class in a fundamental foundation of pistol instruction. This course will enhance any level of shooter that wants to engage a target using a pistol with speed and accuracy. This is a great class for the CCW owner that wants to push his/her ability to a new level of pistol usage.

This class is the standard class that I.M.T. LLC. has been teaching at the Ft Benning Pistol and Rifle Club for over ten years to members of the club and select FORSCOM  and TRADOC U.S. Military units. The core curriculum of the I.M.T. LLC Combat Focused Pistol Class is sound real life training that will bring you home after using a pistol in a firefight.

500rnds max round count.

For more information please contact John Boyette by e-mail @ [email protected] or Ross at 256-473-1968

John
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:17:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Guys,

The class is starting to fill up, so if anyone wants more information, let me know.

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top