Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 5/1/2009 8:41:32 AM EDT
I was taken for a $150 USPS money order by user Osus14.  The incident occured over a transaction on the EE.  I am posting here at the recomendation of a arfcom moderator.  If anyone can help persuade Osus14 to finalize the transaction it would be greatly apreciated.  His contact info is:

we do not post personal information regardless of reason

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sorry about your luck my man.  Some people just can't be trusted.  I would recommend moving this topic to the Old EE feedback folder.  You will find MANY more threads similar to this one that have moderator help.  Good luck, I hope everything works out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I am sorry about your luck my man.  Some people just can't be trusted.  I would recommend moving this topic to the Old EE feedback folder.  You will find MANY more threads similar to this one that have moderator help.  Good luck, I hope everything works out.

Thanks SewerCow.  I started in the feedback forum and a moderator there recomended posting here as well.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 11:19:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like he hasn't been on in a few days, and hasn't posted since 4/18.

Sucks your getting shafted.

Might be a few guys in C-bus that could help you out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like it is near Bethel and Sawmill. Not my hood, but we have a few members over that way.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Go pay him a personal visit, it'll be the best gas money you ever spent.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#6]
A very helpful arfcom member paid Frank a visit today on my behalf.  Frank claims to have sent the item out via an untraceable means.  The helpful member said he will try to go back over there if I still have not received it in a few days.  Let me take this opportunity to thank this member.  This was an act of extrodinary citizenship and is greatly appreciated.  Stay tuned..  more to come.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A very helpful arfcom member paid Frank a visit today on my behalf.  Frank claims to have sent the item out via an untraceable means.  The helpful member said he will try to go back over there if I still have not received it in a few days.  Let me take this opportunity to thank this member.  This was an act of extrodinary citizenship and is greatly appreciated.  Stay tuned..  more to come.

Let me know when he wants to go back I would be happy to go with him.  I can take  a few Harley  buds and a guy we call the beast...
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#8]
that sucks - he's on the other side of town from me - i can take a pic of his house

looks like an apartment complex, what did he sell you and the link?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I live 5 mins north of the address.

I don't mind going over there if you want a 5'6 skinny white kid (23 so technically not a kid but still...) knocking on some random dudes door.

Sorry to hear about your luck.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the offers of help gents.  One fine member is already on the case and I think that will be enough.  here is a link to my post in the feedback forum that explains the details:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=685881
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#11]
being handled
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top