Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 1:54:29 PM EDT
I am looking for a new Colt lower in AZ. I have emailed SAW with no replies, I guess I don't rate with them. I want to build a complete Colt for my wife this Christmas. I have the Colt small hole upper and buttstock parts. All I need is the lower with trigger group to put it all togather. I have some Ameetec lowers that I would trade for or cash.
Thank you, Phessor
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:59:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Call SAW up on the phone, I'm sure Tina will be more than happy to talk to you about buying a Colt lower
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Yup.  Keep trying saw after 10:00 am during the week til you get Tina ON THE FONE!

It will be worth your effort to make an appointment to go down there.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
He could tell that you were from Ar15.com from the ring and didnt want your buisness....
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:26:10 AM EDT
[#4]
DEFINITELY DO NOT MENTION AR15.com!!!!!!  

Play it COOOOOOOL!  I always worry that some of the whiney fucks will piss SAW off, and they'll go to AGENCY sales only!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:00:09 AM EDT
[#5]
What don't they like about ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:08:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Some idiots here pissed off KEN.  KEN is a no nonsense, Army Ranger, Muscle bound dude.  And he's not good at holding your hand if you're a whiney wimp with a small scratch on your upper.

Anyway, Ken sells Colt parts to non L.E. people out of the kindness of his heart.  His main business operation is Govt/LE sales.  In typical AR15.com fashion, a handful of jack offs here antagonized Ken into all sorts of arguements, and basically pissed him off.

Plus theres the time I accidentally ripped off his M4 artwork for the team AR15.com shirts 4 years ago.  All was forgiven on that one, I believe.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:22:53 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Some idiots here pissed off KEN.  KEN is a no nonsense, Army Ranger, Muscle bound dude.

Back in the day, when he used to sell AR parts at gun shows, he wore an army uniform to the shows.

He also wore a ranger tab on that army uniform.  One time I went by his old shop to buy some stuff, and I asked him 'W'ud ya do in the army?' (I always ask like I'm a dumbass.  Gives folks the freedom they need to say what they want).

He said 'I was an explosives expert'.  I thought to myself, 'Didn't know 'Explosives expert' was an MOS.'

You EOD?

'No, combat engineer.'  After a long pause for the internal laughter to subside, I asked him if he was a Ranger .  He said no.  Internally, I gave him his props for not lieing to me, it did kinda piss me off that he dressed up like one for the gun shows.  Never could get myself to buy from him after that.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:45:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
He said 'I was an explosives expert'.  I thought to myself, 'Didn't know 'Explosives expert' was an MOS.'

Hahahah....good thing I wear "sterile" BDUs at the shows. However, at least I can use the excuse that "I wear the type of stuff I sell", etc.

Oh, and if someone asks if I am ex-mil/LEO, I gladly tell them, "Nope...4-F!"

Only the ex-mil folks understand that one, it seems....others think I was in some sort of youth farming group...

EODIntert:  We need to get together for some beers this week...you in town for the holiday weekend?

TimW
Phoenix
Practical Tactical, LLC
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#9]
He never says "w00t"!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks everyone for the replies. I picked up a LE6920 lower from Police Supply, Inc.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Are they local?

Can a non-leo like myself pick one up befor 9-13?

Thats an awesome lower!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#12]
They are out of Florida and they sold out of them fast
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:17:42 PM EDT
[#13]
One quick question on Colt lowers since the subject came up here. Are the LE marked Colt lowers the same configuration/dimensions as the pre sear block Colt lowers? May sound like a ignorant question, but have been out of the AR15/M16 world for some time (divorce and high maintanence girlfriends caused).

Thanks,
Kevin
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:20:44 PM EDT
[#14]
They have eliminated the hardened steel sear block and "replaced" it by only milling out some of the rear of the receiver.

Thanks to a wonderful person I pick up my NIB 6920 M4 on 9/14 and I cannot freekin wait  

Biggame223

Out
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 10:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Sat/Sun off this week.  Let's get a beer.

~Doug
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:15:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Plus theres the time I accidentally ripped off his M4 artwork for the team AR15.com shirts 4 years ago.  All was forgiven on that one, I believe.

"Oops..."

lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top