Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2015 1:51:53 AM EDT
Anyone know of a place currently stocking these?  Shooters world had some a while back, but I didn't have enough money to even bother looking.  My only AR is a Bushmaster carbine with the carry handle and I'd really like to get a flat-top.  I'd like to at least look at see the weigh difference since some complain about the SOCOM barrel.

Also thinking of buying a Glock 19 too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I know for sure that US Autoweapons next to Scottsdale Gun Club has a ton of 6920s and other colts, prices aren't bottom line but they have them for sure.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 4:46:46 AM EDT
[#2]

I wouldn't give US AutoFuckers the sweat off my well, you know.

Fuck that company.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#3]
What part of the state are you in ? I've got a 6920 that I shot a handful of rounds to zero the scope on it that I'd like to sell
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wouldn't give US AutoFuckers the sweat off my well, you know.

Fuck that company.
View Quote

Story behind this? Sounds juicy.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#5]
OP, Wally World had been stocking both 6920s and the SOCOM variant.  I haven't checked lately though
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:43:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Shooter's World on Cactus had some 6920's earlier this week. Didn't notice the prices though.

I think Tombstone Tactical had some too when I was there last week.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, Wally World had been stocking both 6920s and the SOCOM variant.  I haven't checked lately though
View Quote

I happened to be in the walmart in globe thismorning and saw both the 6920 and the SOCOM model in stock and priced right around 1k
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quick Guns in Mesa had some 6920's under $900.....They had a few different model Colts in stock.
They are only open on Fridays and Saturdays,i do believe they answer there phone during the week though.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for all the replies.  I'll be checking up on those locations straight away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top