Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2003 11:52:14 AM EDT
Anybody have a picture of a sample card? Or if you are really brave a picture of your card. What are these things going to look like?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 2:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
They are going to be a god aweful green and you have to wear them around your neck when you are carrying so LEO will know.

Just kiddin. I dont have a clue still waiting on mine.

KC
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They are going to be a god aweful green and you have to wear them around your neck when you are carrying so LEO will know.

KC

kind of like a "shoot me first" sign for the bad guys.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

KC

Quit giving them ideas already!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:47:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
kind of like a "shoot me first" sign for the bad guys.

I could expand on the "...so LEO will know." thingy...

but I won't

my biggest fear with Open/CCW carry is that IF/When an "event" happens, a LEO will shoot first, ask questions later. (if they bother asking questions at all)
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I could tell you but I am still waiting after 30 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top