Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2003 4:57:00 PM EDT
Do you guys ever get together for a Colorado shoot?

alan
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:33:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quite often actually. Not trying to do a shamless plug or anything, but check out the Colorado AR-15 site and look at the shooting events forum. The next one is being planned for October 25th.

www.co-ar15.com
(And we have a new discussion forum up now too)
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, Trying to make it a "Pumpkin Shoot" so, bring a pumpkin,in honor of Halloween. Just need to find a good location. Any suggestion's?
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the info.  I see the pumpkin shoot listed now on the the other site.

alan
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Karl and I are going on a Recon this weekend,so, if we find someplace we'll let you know.
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Bluker,  if your interested still, on the 20th some of us are going to get together and do some shooting down in the CS/Woodland Park area.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:01:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Bluker just e-mailed me and is getting the info.  He wanted to know if he should bring any full autos.
This invite is for ALL members here that want to attend.  If we get enough showing up and enough with longer range weapons, we can move to a bigger area.  So RSVP ASAP so we can be sure we have a good location picked out.  And come check out the thread for more info at the Colorado board.

Thread

Karl.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got a new MG-42 that I've only shoot a couple of times and if we have the distance I would bring it.  I can also bring some M-16's, AK's, G-36 or some other sub guns.  I'm not sure if the wife will let me got yet because I leave for the SWAT 3 gun champ the following tues.  Let me know.

alan
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Unfortunately I'm out for this Saturday.  I will be at Dragon Mans on Nov 9 with a bunch of stuff on the firing line.
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey bluker1, what about the OCT25th pumpkin shoot?  I'll be at the NOV09th shoot too.  Should be with Ryan or next to him.  Karl.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top