Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 6:14:53 AM EDT
I'll be heading down there with my AR10T just to see what happens.

I figure I'll get there around 10am.

anyone else?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:10:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm thinking about going Saturday to see if I can sell the M1A.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Cobb Civic Center Gun Show???

This weekend???  Man I'm definatly gona go Saturday morning if I can get out of bed early enough but DAMN I dont need to spend more money.  I want a G19 if I can find one at a good $.

What time does it start and is it this weekend starting tomorrow?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 8:55:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup, starts tomorrow.

gunshow link from up top

Follwothe links. I think it starts at 9am, but usually a few of the dealers are late, and everythings not set up until 10am or later.

I bought a G19 there from Classic Arms for a bit over $300. It was nice, near new, but is long gone to one of our own.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#4]
i'll probably go. it's been years since i've been to one.

how much is it to get in?
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]
$7, and kids under 12 are free (I think it's 12). My best friend is back from Iraq on leave. He's going to Spec. Stokely's funeral. Once that's over, hopefully he can go to the show for a bit.

(Don't want to sound insensitive- just glad my buds home, and he's seen enough over there)

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:00:37 PM EDT
[#6]
understood. my best friend is about to head over there. it's tough to think about.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:11:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, wasnt that big of a show but it was successfull in my quest for a G19.  Factory refurbed G19 I got for a good price.  Why buy a new glock?  :)  One guy wanted a $450 for a used G23 that didnt have the rail mount on it, Got a newer G19 for alot cheaper with the Rail.  Very nice.  Now alls I needs is some Night Sights.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#8]
I looked all over for a used Colt 1911 shooter and couldn't find one. Some nice collectors pieces were there though.

I got fed up and went to Adventure Outdoors to see their used Colt collection but instead bought a 24 gun safe.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:01:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I have other plans already...oh well.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#10]
i almost picked up one of the duracoated star bm's from the guy upstairs for $200. not bad for the assumed cost of the weapon plus all the work put in for neat little toy. i rear ended a gentleman on the way home to pick up some more cash, so no luck.  overall kinda pricey show though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:34:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm on my way out the door,to the funshow.
Need ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top