Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/21/2008 6:18:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/21/2008 6:19:50 PM EDT by chadjetlag]
Clyde Armory is great. Picked up a nice iron there today. Didn't get any eye rolling or attitude while I fingerbanged all (and I do mean all) of the merchandise. What a great store whose people are a pleasure to do business with. That is all
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:49:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By chadjetlag:
Clyde Armory is great. Picked up a nice iron there today. Didn't get any eye rolling or attitude while I fingerbanged all (and I do mean all) of the merchandise. What a great store whose people are a pleasure to do business with. That is all

I happened to be over at Andrew Clyde's house starting up his Homewater Security system this evening.
I installed it about 18 months ago, but he was redeployed right after the installation.

Anyway, he has a great store, a great crew and really ambitious plans for the future of Clyde Armory.

+1 They are a pleasure to do business with
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:19:01 AM EDT

Picked up a nice iron there today.

?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:57:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ExParatrooper:

Exaaaactly..........That, sir, is not a tactical iron, that is a hunting iron besides thats a 9mm iron and we all know a 45 iron really gets the wrinkles out!

home.windstream.net/cwilliams/iron.jpg

?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:12:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/22/2008 5:12:45 AM EDT by H2O_MAN]

Originally Posted By ExParatrooper:

LOL !!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:28:44 AM EDT
I was there yesterday for the forst time. Will NOT be my last!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:36:39 AM EDT
Clyde is on my $^!* list for a while. Been in there twice in the past 3 months and did not get so much as a "hi" or "can I help you" from the staff. That's disappointing b/c I've bought several items from them over the past year and had great service from them. Not sure what has been going on with them the past two times I've been in. I mean, when I am the only customer in the store and there are two guys behind the counter at least acknowledge my presence! Maybe I just expect the kind of service I get from Polite Society to be the standard where ever I go.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:52:48 AM EDT
Just for you, I'll wear my new PSI golf shirt the very next time I visit Clyde Armory
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:15:56 AM EDT
Oh, yea! I did not mean to leave out the excellent service I get from K.Blagg as well!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:19:23 PM EDT
I like those guys over there,i always get asked what i need right when i walk in the door.They know me a little since i work 2 minutes away.They always let me fondle whatever i want and they will show me things i may be interested in.The funny thing is they like to finger f#$k the guns as much as we do.
Top Top