Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2005 8:07:20 AM EDT
Check this out on EE and go to his website for better pics.

EE Linky

These are made here in Indiana and I am selling these to Tim at Tactical Supplies.  Soon, you will be able to get these at Elmore's (Greenwood), Jeff's Ace (Scottsburg), and Bite The Bullet (near Seymour).

You can get the direct from me (send me an e-mail) or from Tim at TS.  I am only doing this direct to you guys because you are Hoosiers.
Link Posted: 12/5/2005 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Hayseed brought a sample in the other day. The stand is well made. I will have one here soon.

Jeff
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Jeff:

You will be getting a black lacquered in maple next week.
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 4:10:10 AM EDT
[#3]
New batch should be ready today and can ship this week for Christmas.  I can take credit cards as well.

I will post a pic later of the 4-rifle wall mount.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:42:34 AM EDT
[#4]
The Christmas batch is ready.

I dropped off Elmore's stands on Friday and will drop off Jeff's stand and Bite the Bullet's today.  Check them out.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget about these racks for your Christmas AR you rec'd.

For the next week, I will give free shipping (UPS ground) to any of the IN arfcomers who order direct from me.  Also give $5off each for orders of two or more.

They can ship out this week via UPS ground.

Again, these are made right here in Indiana.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top