Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/23/2018 3:23:25 PM EDT
The airport car show was yesterday and I missed it. Was driving to pickup the woman of the house at work and saw all these cool cars driving around.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 2:13:13 PM EDT
I saw a few of them when my wife and I were walking around Zona Rosa after dinner on Saturday evening.

I had completely forgotten about the car show that was scheduled. I had just returned from a shooting competition in Illinois late that afternoon, and would have missed it anyway.
Link Posted: 9/25/2018 11:00:56 PM EDT
Jeffco Power Tour Oct 7
Link Posted: 9/26/2018 11:20:00 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brettmc:
Jeffco Power Tour Oct 7
View Quote
Oh the jokes I could make...
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 9:37:44 PM EDT
howzat? there were some badass cars there.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Brassaholic13:

Oh the jokes I could make...
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 11:05:16 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brettmc:
howzat? there were some badass cars there.
View Quote
I think he referring to the standard stereotypical image of Jeff Co by every other STL area resident.

Sorta like this....

Link Posted: 10/15/2018 8:34:33 AM EDT
oh yeah, not being from stl originally, i forget about that holier than thou attitude some people have.

i attended and did not see any hokey vehicles. in fact, 99% were shiny, nice old & newer musclecars. the other 1% were not shiny but cool... like the rambler with the old school hemi.
Top Top