Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2004 6:17:29 AM EDT

What shops in VA are Class III dealers?  Websites?
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:32:57 AM EDT
[#1]
hat
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:21:58 AM EDT
[#2]
More like just looking now.  I had my first FA experience at Blue Ridge Arsonal yesterday.  Guy had an MP-40.  Let me shoot a whole mag.

So of course now I am interested in class III

If I had my choice and money was no object....MP5

But a Mac-11 or Mac-10, or Uzi would suffice just fine.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Check here: www.subguns.com/c2c3/c2c3.htm

If you do get something, please post how things went.  I am thinking of following in your footsteps if I can trick the wife into it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:18:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had my first FA experience at Blue Ridge Arsonal yesterday.  Guy had an MP-40.  Let me shoot a whole mag.

If you're looking for a C3 dealer near BRA I'd recommend John Brown at Battlefield Sports, 4451 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 263-7676
E-mail: [email protected]

BTW my husband was at BRA yesterday afternoon with some friends.  He took his C3 toys and a lot of customers got to play with them, but he doesn't own an MP-40.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I had my first FA experience at Blue Ridge Arsonal yesterday.  Guy had an MP-40.  Let me shoot a whole mag.

If you're looking for a C3 dealer near BRA I'd recommend John Brown at Battlefield Sports, 4451 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
Phone: (703) 263-7676
E-mail: [email protected]

BTW my husband was at BRA yesterday afternoon with some friends.  He took his C3 toys and a lot of customers got to play with them, but he doesn't own an MP-40.

I second John. He comes to Bleu Ridge quite a bit, and I have talked to him many times.
He is a stocking CIII dealer, but he is by appointment only.

BTW Bubbles, do you ever go to BRA? What is your husband's name?

I work there, so next time he or you come in, ask for Tim. I work Thursday-Monday. I'm the manager on the weekends!!
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Tim,

I'm the husband and my name is Mike.  I was there yesterday with two friends.  Had a M16 9mm SMG, MAC 10 and MP5 as well as a suppressed SIG 220.

Talk to Mark he'll know who I am.

Mike
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#7]
You could try www.the-armory.com located in Virginia Beach. Great shop, just make sure you ask for Marie or Scott.

(757) 424-1617
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:19:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Weve got one in Winchester, Stonewall Arms, dont think he has a website.....I know hes got a Uzi and a sweet HK91 sear gun right now. Might be more, I try not to pay too much attention to his C2 Stuff. What I dont know cant hurt me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top