Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 9:32:13 AM EDT
  I was driving down Divison and ran across a stroe front claiming to be a "Class 3" dealer selling AOW, suppressors to the public and machineguns to LEO's.  It opens sometime after October 1st.  I met one of the guys who claims to be a partner and on the license.  He is punkish, late 20's and employeed at a local store in retail other than guns.  

It is interesting but has a HIGH flaky bastard factor.  Does anyone know anything about these guys?  I heard the usual BATFE sting crap at the local range and a different store.  The problem with that is why would you "sting" someone by offering the products you can shoot legally and assistance filling out proper paperwork?

I have a passing interest in a few things AOW and suppressed, but I have no desire to have my money tied up in a fly by night operation run by dipshits who wont stay in business long enough to get paperwork back from the feds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top