Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 3:44:33 PM EDT
Can we get a list of all the class 3 dealers in the state going?

I'm looking for one in SE Wisconsin but if we had a running list going of most/all of them I'm sure it would help someone else out in the future.

Contact information, prices, and experience would be helpful.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Recon Ordnance Company

Attn: Jerry Prasser
Specialties: Class 3, Type 10 Destructive Devices
P.O. Box 829
Fond du Lac, WI 54936
Phone: (920) 922-1515
FAX: (920) 922-0737

Lauer Custom Weaponry
Chippewa Falls WI
1-800-830-6677

I have used LCW for my first two NFA transfers one suppressor from out a state and one machine gun in state.

TMK Arms
Greenbay WI

Another in River Falls WI but I will have to check my Shotgun news for the phone number.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:36:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Bah only one we need is Henry
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bah only one we need is Henry

Thank you!!   RECON or Jerry has been around for many years, be careful with him, questionable dealer prices and big ego.     Terry McKee at TMK, I him got started as a dealer in the class 3 world years ago after he bought several guns from me. Lauer I have not dealt with.
I also have three other cl3 dealers I started in the business, and if information is needed, I can contact them. Licensing to go class 3 is almost as infecting as shooting machineguns.

Henry
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:44:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Shooteres Sports Center In Racine Contact Jim
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:45:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Can we get a list of all the class 3 dealers in the state going?

I'm looking for one in SE Wisconsin but if we had a running list going of most/all of them I'm sure it would help someone else out in the future.

Contact information, prices, and experience would be helpful.

good place for ClassIII informationwww.subguns.com
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:11:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Henry is all I'll ever need :)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:50:23 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Henry is all I'll ever need :)

Amen, brother!
Henry, I like your style.... hicago. href=Video
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup , all my future class 3 needs will be met by Henry, Anyone who lets a bunch of guy play with 6 digits worth of hardware deserves all the support we can give
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top