Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2006 3:32:02 PM EDT
I remember about 2 years ago there was alot of talk about a range complex in the works for Clarksville/Montgomery County. Anyone know what the deal is with it?  Is it still just talk, in the works, or dead?
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard something about that also but nothing since. I wish they would build a decent range  in Clarksville.  Hell, they built a skate park hy
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 10:59:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll ask around with the guys on my shift who shoot.  Maybe someone has some new information.

John
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Let us know if you hear anything. TIA
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Let us know if you hear anything. TIA
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 10:48:33 PM EDT
[#5]
No one knows anything at the moment.  I'll check with a few gun stores tosee if they hear anything.  I did hear that Quantico Arm's might put in an indoor range for handguns sometime soon.  That was from an employee I spoke with when I purchased a new pair of 511 pants.  :)

John
Link Posted: 8/26/2006 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#6]
That would be good if Quantico Arm's put in a range.  I still feel that Montgomery County needs to put in a range somewhere.  They waste our money on some of the dumbest stuff.  I know my neighbors would love it just so I stop making so much damn noise
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top