User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 5:31:53 PM EDT
3-doors-down-citizen-soldier

Nicely done

Monk
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I like it. I keep hearing it on the radio but I never stopped to listen to the lyrics. I usually don't like 3 doors down but this is pretty good.

DM
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#2]
they've been plaing that in movie theater previes for a year now...ive seen it over and over....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:34:24 AM EDT
[#3]
its nicely done
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:30:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I've seen it and heard it over and over, but it is pretty good.  Much better than the Kid Rock one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:59:46 AM EDT
[#5]
You're late
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:22:00 AM EDT
[#6]
3DD is one of the few rock bands that has shown consistent support for the troops regardless of the political climate. I personally like their music, but even if your on the fence in that regard, buy their stuff just to let them (and Hollywood) know that we support their support.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:26:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
3-doors-down-citizen-soldier

Nicely done

Monk

++1000 wonder who's next in doing that type of video

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Very cool video.  It's nice to see some patriotic stuff actually make it out there.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Very well done video.  I bought the CD after seeing this in theaters and plan on buying the rest of their CDs.  We need to send a message to hollyweird that we are tired of their libtard BS.  

Watch the extended version - the actors are NG soldiers.  After watching the revolutionary war soldier you know he "has seen the elephant."  

True bravery is when you are scared ****less and can still do what needs to be done...
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Kid Rock also has a citizen soldier song.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:09:52 AM EDT
[#11]
very good video, i wish there were more bands like 3DD
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:21:30 PM EDT
[#12]
man i love it thanks to all our service members
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I have been a "citizen Soldier" for going on 12 years now, did 4 AD before that. I have seen guys that were actual Brain surgeons enlist just to serve, seen guys that were actually homeless and lived in their cars come in and serve.. I have seen families torn apart, jobs lost and every other unmentionable shitty thing happen to these guys, but they keep coming in. They keep going on deployments and they keep giving up everything for the privilege.... Guys like that inspire you. its those guys that are in the back of my mind when I make decisions, when I make recommendations to the Commander, when I have a loss of my own, that kept me in when I lost my family to the deployment.  I wish you guys could see them training in person, know their stories and look in their eyes as I do.  It truly is inspiring. I do what I do by choice, but there are those those do it out of a raw need to be something bigger than themselves, bigger than their lives..... I am impressed and humbled, daily by these men and women. I thank you all for your kind words and I will pass along you words to these men when I have the privilege of seeing them again.

Cool video BTW...
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#14]
He have hit the nail on the head.
Weather they are serving in state or over seas  the sacrafice is still the same so Thank them for thier servce it means alot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top