Member Login

Posted: 5/3/2009 7:31:25 AM EDT
who's doing what?
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:33:48 AM EDT
not catching H1N1.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:34:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2009 7:35:42 AM EDT by DKing]
H1N1 was so last week!

ETA: are cops particularly susceptible to swine flu? (J/K)
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:41:18 AM EDT
ROTFLMAO  

we are either immune or highly susceptible.  i don't wanna find out.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:46:16 AM EDT
Avoiding parts of town.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 8:12:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DKing:
H1N1 was so last week!

ETA: are cops particularly susceptible to swine flu? (J/K)

+1.

All the cool kids are panicking over the bovine flu.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 8:54:40 AM EDT
1/2 priced fiatas at Papacitos
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 8:59:47 AM EDT
Didn't the CDC say there are over 500 cases in the US now!

All around Ga but none in it yet!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:00:15 AM EDT
Going to go stand at the local gas station with the 50 illegals that hang out there looking for work and party with them.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:04:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By gajeep94yj:
Didn't the CDC say there are over 500 cases in the US now!

All around Ga but none in it yet!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

GA did have swine flu with that chick that was visiting relatives in La Grange.  But since she was from Kentucky, they moved it to a Kentucky case.  So techically we had it.  

There is just 226 cases in the US as of today, and most of them are mild flu symptoms and not harmful.

I fly on airplanes every week for my job and there are always people coughing and sneezing all over the place.  Wish the air marshall would taser them if they refuse to wear a mask..  But oh well..
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:16:30 AM EDT
I dropping my insurance, hiding my license, getting drunk and driving a car thats not mine
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:51:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:55:09 AM EDT
just don't get hung up on which rule is what number...that killed me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:56:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CovertChannels:
I fly on airplanes every week for my job and there are always people coughing and sneezing all over the place.  Wish the air Marshall would taser them if they refuse to wear a mask..  But oh well..

I know EXACTLY what you mean. You use the airborn stuff or any other supplement for your flying?
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 10:34:41 AM EDT
I'll be at work, explaining to people that despite what the tv news said, they do not have swine flu, bird flu, smallpox, anthrax, SARS, botulism, etc...
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:03:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By David14:
I'll be at work, explaining to people that despite what the tv news said, they do not have swine flu, bird flu, smallpox, anthrax, SARS, botulism, etc...

I know I have it but I accepted the fact Im going to die.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:14:03 AM EDT
I'll be doing the same as I did May 4th.

I'm trying to avoid the Mexican plague. It originated in Mexico and it's being spread by Mexicans so call it what it is. It's the Mexican plague.

TD
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:16:53 AM EDT
Spanish flu sounds better...
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:25:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Cold:
Evidence exam, lame .

sucks to be you, bro.  

heh, GL though.  BTDT
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:26:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Taxman:

I dropping my insurance, hiding my license, getting drunk and driving a car that's not mine killing a US citizen.

We have a winner!  with a slight fix.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:26:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DKing:
Originally Posted By CovertChannels:
I fly on airplanes every week for my job and there are always people coughing and sneezing all over the place.  Wish the air Marshall would taser them if they refuse to wear a mask..  But oh well..

I know EXACTLY what you mean. You use the airborn stuff or any other supplement for your flying?

I don't use anything except washing my hands and giving people dirty looks when they don't cover their mouth.  Most reports on airborne that I have read said it doesn't do anything beneficial.  But who knows.  

I may try wearing a gas mask someday, but I am sure it will only get me matching silver bracelets with a shiny chain connecting them.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:30:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By M4-Stag:

I dropping my insurance, hiding my license, getting drunk and driving a car that's not mine killing a US citizen.

We have a winner!  with a slight fix.

I'll even forget English for a day, sadly the only Spanish that I know I learned from listening to Rammstein
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:30:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By treedawg:
I'll be doing the same as I did May 4th.

I'm trying to avoid the Mexican plague. It originated in Mexico and it's being spread by Mexicans so call it what it is. It's the Mexican plague.

TD

Its the DDM Plague
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:46:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By David14:

I know I have it but I accepted the fact Im going to die.

I remember when you died of Mad Cow Dz; it was tough time for all of us in the HTF.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:53:07 AM EDT
I will be having a beer watching the sunset in the Florida Keys.  I leave Tues. afternoon for 5 days of fishing in Islamorada.  Big Tarpon and Dolphin here I come.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 1:28:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2009 1:29:40 PM EDT by mr50mag]
I for one don't consider celebrating a shitty country's default on a loan and then repelling the collection agency worthy of mention, let alone proud of it. Does any one even know what the 5th of May means?

Eff Mehico
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 1:35:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2009 1:38:21 PM EDT by DKing]
It means "the 5th of may". I think you are confusing it with Sept 16 which is Mexican independence day.
The holiday commemorates the Mexican army's unlikely defeat of French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862, under the leadership of Mexican General Ignacio Zaragoza Seguín.

The Battle was significant for at least two reasons. First, while outnumbered almost two-to-one, the Mexicans defeated a much better-equipped French army that had known no defeat for almost 50 years. Second, this battle was important because it would be "the last time that an army from another continent invaded the Americas." While significant, however, Cinco de Mayo is not an obligatory federal holiday in Mexico.

While Cinco de Mayo has limited or no significance nationwide in Mexico, the date is observed in the United States and other locations around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. However, a common misconception in the United States is that Cinco de Mayo is Mexico's Independence Day. Mexico's Independence Day is actually September 16 (dieciséis de septiembre in Spanish), which is the most important national patriotic holiday in Mexico.

Rate we're going we'll be doing the same thing to China in a few years...
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:55:21 PM EDT
I bet the "Day of the dead" will be good there this year.

Top Top