Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 1:07:57 AM EDT
Ok Arfcommers, Firearms licencing say you are only allowed to have 1 gun and 1 gun only from your cabinet or otherwise, What would you keep?  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:03:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Got to be the AR. My choice is limited from one of three.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:16:03 AM EDT
[#2]
if it ever got to that id cut every firem i own up into neat little peices, box them up and send them to the police, and the next day id be searching for a job somewhere sympathetic to my hobby,

James
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Off to NH or ME I would go
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:41:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
if it ever got to that id cut every firem i own up into neat little peices, box them up and send them to the police, and the next day id be searching for a job somewhere sympathetic to my hobby,

James

Noted but the question still stands!  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:20:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:03:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Got to be the AR. My choice is limited from one of three.

Good for you Taffy.....It would be the AR for me also but i would probably want a 6.5 grendel.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:18:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Ooh now thats a toughie......hmmm

ETA: AR platform, maybe a 6.5G for the badness....
ETA2: Accuracy International .50BMG.....actually no better make it one of those evil MP 661 full auto BB anti-tank pistols....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:54:08 AM EDT
[#8]
My 28 bore game gun - everything else is replaceable on arriving in Texas

Richard
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:57:34 AM EDT
[#9]
10/22...
I have a lot more opportunities to shoot the Ruger than I have my AR.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#10]
I hate to say it but it would have to be my shotgun, i use it more than any other rifle in my cabinet.

The AR is a close second ( if i could keep the .22 conversion aswell )

Steve
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:00:12 AM EDT
[#11]
If the zombies were coming up the road in huge hoards, then it'd be the 10/22 as long as the first few test shots took out the zombies. It's reliable, easy to feed and I can carry masses of ammo for when prowling the streets trying to get more food/ammo.

If on the other hand it's all about a hand-in, then if I stayed in the UK I'd have to keep one of the ARs, most likely the A3, with detachable carry handle/sights and a 22 conversion kit that would fall off the deck in a tragic boating accident (along with an M4gery upper and possible an A2 upper as well - damned dangerous those boats).

Matt
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:27:04 AM EDT
[#12]
My AR would stay............ But would miss the LBR's most.....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Would have to be my beloved beretta semi auto shotgun

With the standard 3 shot tube it is a fine game, clay and hunting gun

With the 5 shot extension tube and solid slugs it becomes OUTRAGEOUS

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:45:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If the zombies were coming up the road in huge hoards, then it'd be the 10/22 as long as the first few test shots took out the zombies. It's reliable, easy to feed and I can carry masses of ammo for when prowling the streets trying to get more food/ammo.

If on the other hand it's all about a hand-in, then if I stayed in the UK I'd have to keep one of the ARs, most likely the A3, with detachable carry handle/sights and a 22 conversion kit that would fall off the deck in a tragic boating accident (along with an M4gery upper and possible an A2 upper as well - damned dangerous those boats).

Matt

Good choices there Matt. Speaking of guns.....................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top