Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2011 2:40:11 PM EDT
On this Easter Sunday saw a Chinnok fly roughly southwest over Springfield, toward the general area of WPAFB. Who/why would there be exercises on a holiday?
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 3:38:23 PM EDT
Because the unit that owns them (mine)is leaving for Afganistan this fall, can't let Christ's Resurrection get in the way of training after all.
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 4:51:53 PM EDT
Thank you sir for protecting us today!  I will watch for you to fly over my place and give you a wave!
Stay safe up there.
Chad
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 6:12:34 PM EDT
had 3 of them flyover over north end of Columbus today too
Link Posted: 4/24/2011 7:59:51 PM EDT
That thing flew over here...   I was lounging, watching "SNIPER" on TV, and it came over right at the end as they were getting extracted by a chopper.

Good timing.
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 2:35:51 PM EDT
Be safe over there!
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 2:37:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SGT_Lord:
Because the unit that owns them (mine)is leaving for Afganistan this fall, can't let Christ's Resurrection get in the way of training after all.

Coulda popped the hatch and waived, i was actually at Speedway and was the only one looking skyward scratching my head. Pretty foggy up there where you guys were also, Christ was resurrected, and we got Chinook's... seems both parties won on that one.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 6:00:02 PM EDT
OK we love you guys in the shithooks, they saved me sooooo much humping in the day...

But the A10's yesterday!  AWESOME!

Could hardly hear them over the wind noise though, darn commercial engines.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top