Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2011 7:57:06 PM EDT
I got an okay for posting this announcement.  Any & all help will be appreciated.
My Church Brotherhood is having a Chicken BBQ sale on Saturday 1 Oct. Its $6 a plate w/ half a chicken, slaw BBQ beans & a roll. IIRC there also will be some sort of dessert too. All money is going to the Church to pay off a building loan & finish up the sanctuary. We're located between Monroe & Social Circle right next to the GSP station.
Annie Mary Baptist Church
If you have any questions just shoot me an IM.
Ken  aka 7mm

Also if you want to visit any Sunday or Wednesday just shoot me an IM.  Just a good 'ol country Church...Pastor's name is Buster & our music director is Jr.  Can't be all bad.
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 2:39:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2011 8:07:59 AM EDT
[#2]
A little more info & a bump

Annie Mary BC on Face Book
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 5:02:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Besides doing a little bit to promote my Church's BBQ this week My wife's studio has been selected/choosen to be the photo studio for an episode of MTV's reality show 'MADE".  All I know is MTV has been at Monroe Area High School following around and taping the girls on the Homecoming Court.  Part of the show involves a 'professional photo shoot'.  After watching one of the shows, the photo shoot was about .87 seconds of the back of the camera.  Will see after the shoot if there is more exposure.  Either way I've been at the studio everyday doing either a little or a LOT of slave work.

If you want to get some good Baptist Church BBQ chicken just follow the link in the previous post.  

Thanks 7mm
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#4]
That's like 3 minutes from the range at Trading Place on Spring St.  BBQ and shooting within 5 minutes of each other... hmmmm
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:46:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's like 3 minutes from the range at Trading Place on Spring St.  BBQ and shooting within 5 minutes of each other... hmmmm

Hmmm...maybe I should call Blake about ordering lunch for the crew there at Trading Places?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top