Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 4:10:57 AM EDT
Howdy,

I will be in the area during Veterans' Day, November 11 for a ceremony and wanted to find out if any ranges are in the local area.

Due to my family will be with me this year I doubt if I can travel very far from the reservation area since they enjoy my wallet close by.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:21:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey LRT! bruh44 is up in Asheville he should know what's around there. There is supposed to be a nice range near Cullowhee. Moss Knob range is somewhere near Here
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:03:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Who needs a range when you can go to Harrah's?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey LRT! bruh44 is up in Asheville he should know what's around there. There is supposed to be a nice range near Cullowhee. Moss Knob range is somewhere near Here

Howdy brother!

Thanks for the information, we also are looking at property in the area and she has been told that if we do buy it must have a place for my shop and a shooting range.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Also there is a new gun shop in Dillsboro (JT Tactical) I think. He was supposed to be opening a range off of 107 somewhere near Cashiers. I'll find out more and post it. I'm surprised he  (the owner of the shop) is not a member here.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't been out to that range yet, but I'd be happy to take a ride out there and do some shooting with ya. Drop me a line when we get a little closer to the time you'll be here.

The_Punisher
If you get info on that range/ gun shop, let me know. I'd like to check it out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I went to Moss Knob just last Monday and it was nice just due to the fact that no one was there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:28:57 AM EDT
[#7]
bruh44;
JT Guns & Tactical
28 W. Sylva Shopping Area
Sylva, NC
828-631-9015
As for the range its off of Union Cemetary rd.  call JT for directions .Stop in and spend some $ at his shop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top