Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 11:43:09 AM EDT
Found this on ebay while looking for military hummers for sale.

search#290168980703
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:43:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, could not get the link to work right.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I figured you guys would have had some great comments about this one. i see a need for a re-name, maybe "Urban Assault Turd"?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#5]
that looks like it was factory-its the granddaddy to the new jeep 4dr. thanks for the link info.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Meh.

I would rather have This to start with.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorta cute!!  

I've never figured out or understood why, when someone camo's their vehicle, they leave the tires and rims black.  Heck, it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.  Just go ahead and paint the same camo paint scheme on the tires as the vehicle, and when it stops, it is matched to the paint job.  Maybe it's because paint might ruin the rubber??  dunno....

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:05:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Who is the guy that drives around town in a British armored vehicle?

Now that is a cool ride.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Who is the guy that drives around town in a British armored vehicle?

Now that is a cool ride.

there is a fella that owns BONES PIZZA in green valley that drives an old STEYR PUCH pinzgauer.

we had a hometown get together there a while back.

www.automobile-riekmann.com/verkauf/steyr-puch_pinzgauer_710m_1972_gruen_l.jpg

and Kelly from Machine gun kellys owns a pretty sweet APC of some sort.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:46:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Found this on ebay while looking for military hummers for sale.

search#290168980703

Couple shots to the radiator and the people inside are SOL.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#11]

.......was alongside an 8-wheeled Pinzgauer today at a light; wrapped shut canvass roof and tail, E-bound on Russell at Pecos.........(wished I had my camera)
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Sorta cute!!  

I've never figured out or understood why, when someone camo's their vehicle, they leave the tires and rims black.  Heck, it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.  Just go ahead and paint the same camo paint scheme on the tires as the vehicle, and when it stops, it is matched to the paint job.  Maybe it's because paint might ruin the rubber??  dunno....

If you paint the wheels with a static pattern, can you imagine how that would stick out while rolling along? It would look like a fleet of tumbleweeds hauling ass through the desert.

I think when you get out into the sticks, the tires will soon be covered in dust and blend in just fine
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:51:17 AM EDT
[#13]
just spray your tires and rims with armor all, than drive in the dust and dirt. that will give the desired effect without spending alot of cash on paint. could get creative and "dust" on your own dirt(different colors)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top